1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys... I started this a few days ago. Its going to be my first silicone bust with punched hairs. The basic sculpted hair is just their to help with the gaging likeness and will eventually be removed :) The texturing will be EXTREME and I really love that part of modeling busts.

hamill6.jpg

hamill7.jpg

I'm not sure if I want this to be Luke in ESB or ROTJ yet but its definately post ANH.

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (wip)

Looks great already and seeing more ROTJ so far but it could easily go either way

A few days ! Phil you are way way too talented, this really is amazing.

It looks like ROTJ with a slightly older look than Empire.

The likeness is showing.
Nice work!

Wow, looks great... the likeness to Hamill is showing already!
Can't wait to see it finished in silicone, with punched hair and glass eyes.

If you 'put it to the vote' I'd like to see a TESB Luke :cool

Cheers,
John

That looks amazing! Don't forget his small mole/beauty mark under the right side of the bottom lip.

Looking great so far!
To me it´s more of a ROTJ Luke than ESB.

Might be an issue of lense distorsion while taking the pics, but there´s something "wrong" with the jaw-section!?
Looks like Lukes lower jaw sticks out a tad too far, giving him an underbite...know what I mean?

Markus

Phantastic Phil!!!

A ROTJ-Version would be great for place him to your great Emperor sculpt...

Think it looks right now more as a ROTJ than an ESB Luke... or a bit between both episodes? I am not sure right now...

But it is a great work as always! Can't wait to see more pics of him!!!

WELL DONE so far!!!

:thumbsup

Thanks everyone!! Keep those comments coming... feedback will help make this better ;)

Looking great so far!
To me it´s more of a ROTJ Luke than ESB.

Might be an issue of lense distorsion while taking the pics, but there´s something "wrong" with the jaw-section!?
Looks like Lukes lower jaw sticks out a tad too far, giving him an underbite...know what I mean?

Markus

Hi Markus... I've been using calipers to help compare it with the lifecast I received a year or so ago. I've slightly upsized my sculpture (maybe a 10% increase) and took into account distortions from what the weight the aliginate would have applied to Hamills face to determine what I felt was accurate or not... As far as I can tell Hamill has a pretty protrusive "upper area between the nose and mouth" which gives him that distinctive Hamillisk appearance.

Phil

I agree with the others, it is definitely "post ANH" luke...

I've heard MH had a facial scar from an auto accident (like Harrison Ford, coincidence?), I believe between SW films; it is not apparent in ANH, but is somewhat visible during ROTJ ?...

The BEST Luke replica to date and you're not even finished!!! Amazing!! Can't wait to see it all finished up.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back