1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (wip) NEW PICS page 3!!!!

Thanks guys... looking forward to adding the texture on this.... OooOOO lotsa lovely details:love

I'm hoping to buy a wig that looks pretty close so I can pop it onto the sculpture to get a better feel. Its pretty cool that one doesn't see Lukes hairline a great deal in the movies so not much hair punching is required and should be only relevant to the eyebrows and lashes :love

Just incredible. Amazing work, I love it. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Thanks guys... The options for this head may seem endless:)

stunning work as always phil, best likeness so far.

-z

Heres a little photoshop using my sculpt with eyes and hair etc added (the sculpt has not been interfered with)...

luketest.jpg

Phil

Looks more and more ROTJ, but that's not a bad thing at all. Wow!:thumbsup

Great work Phil!!!

Can't wait to see more pics... AND can't wait to see you working on a Tarkin bust... :love

looking good phil.

looking at the photoshop pic, it looks as though the left eye socket and eye are lower than the right.
It might be the photo as there isnt a photo of your sculpt straight on to compare and in the pics you have posted, its not discernable but you might just want to double check before you texture.

also, are the eyes resin blanks or clay?

Yeah I was thinking the same after looking at this photoshop.. thats why these excercises are so useful and why I believe in sharing this process with other valued eyes ;) So I'll be taking that right eye (left as you look at him) down a touch and see where that leaves us.

The eyes themselves are clay as its incredibly difficult to adjust their position without destroying lots of hard work, if they're resin blanks :)

Heres the first view of the start of texturing... Still a lot more work to do yet on the finishing... He looks a bit weird without hair! :lol

hamilltxt1.jpg

You'll notice I've altered the mouth quite a bit aswell.

Phil

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back