1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (wip)

Boy, this is a sweet start! :thumbsup

Keep in mind that Hamill got his nose smashed in a pretty bad car accident he had around that time.
Don't remember exactly when, but I read they made his nose-job plausible with the injuries after the Wampa attack.

Keep in mind that Hamill got his nose smashed in a pretty bad car accident he had around that time.
Don't remember exactly when, but I read they made his nose-job plausible with the injuries after the Wampa attack.

In fact, they rewrote the script to fit the "new" scratches of the Hamill's face after the accident (scratches made by the Wampa). Or at least that's what I've heard/read/saw (I can't remember where xD)

Yeah the nose and overal facial structure does reflect the changes in Hamills features between ANH and ESB ;)

Yeah i know what you mean James.... I'm seeing this needing a few tweaks then textures baldifying and then molding... Oh my next bust is most likely going to be Governor Tarkin :love

Please .... Please .... Please can I get a tarkin.... Please. I have a Peter Cushing autograph just waiting for a bust. Woo hoo!!!!!

I know i get excited when something i really want comes to light. I'm only chasing a few pieces to finish my collection. i have one of Howards Alec Guinnes busts with his autograph and would love a Cushing to go with the display of movie greats.

oh, and yeah it looks a bit more ROTJ than ESB. You've done a good job on his mouth. It's a bit different after the accident of '77

Duhh, of course the one done for the dagobah scene. Where's my head?

I have a howard s obi wan and han. I also have a luke and leia. I like the luke and leia, I just wish they attached to some shoulders and weren't just heads. And im totally with you on getting a tarkin bust.

Incredible work. I'm getting a ROTJ vibe from this too - he just looks so calm and more mature.

Great stuff, can't wait to see more!

brilliant work, i have the same lifecast, i was surprised how small it was, will you be offering any copies of the finished bust to us lot?

Heres the latest pics... been working hard on the eyes and mouth... infact the whole face:lol

hamill8.jpg

hamill9.jpg

hamill10.jpg

hamill11.jpg

hamill12.jpg

hamill13.jpg

hamill14.jpg

hamill15.jpg

hamill16.jpg

Like I said earlier the hair is just temporary :love

Phil

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (wip) NEW PICS page 3!!!!

Looking good! I definitely see the progress on the mouth! I just started trying my hand at sculpting, and I can appreciate how much effort goes into getting a human head looking accurate from all angles, particularly when trying to work from 2d pics.

Damn Phil, you are one talented mo-fo. That looks fantastic!

Looking great. Definitely has the expression of seeing the Rancor for the first time! Awesome.

Hamill got into the accident on January 11, 1977 and had reconstructive surgery to his face. Filming didn't start for ESB until March 5th 1979. There was a body double used for additional scenes with the landspeeder back on ANH (because he wasn't available).

Nice progress. Definitely still see the RotJ look to his facial expression. It's the downward drooping mouth. For ANH and ESB it didn't droop as much, because he was still rather innocent and not so serious and moody all the time. It wasn't until after "I am your father" his mouth dropped. Hell... who can blame him.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back