1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (wip)

Thanks guys...

So what do you think...appart from the hair....makes this sculpt look either ESB or ROTJ ???

I think that it's because it isn't finished. The sculpt lines that you haven't smoothed out. And yes for some reason the mouth evokes the ROTJness too. Though I can't say why?

Either way you are a sickly talented man to just 'whip' that up real quick. It is NO doubt Mark! I really think you will be able to easily manke this ANH once you get to the finishing and textures if that is what you are going for.

Can't wait to see it finished. Looking great! :)

There's a sense of calmness over the RotJ Luke that wasn't there in ESB, where he was still filled with fear and doubt and a wide-eyed inexperience. He had taken his first steps into a larger, more mysterious world filled with dangers and spirituality that was unknown to him previously.

I'm not sure how that can be translated into a sculpt, but I think you could be able to do it.

If you go for the look he has on his face when he stands before Jabba that'll be it!

There's a sense of calmness over the RotJ Luke that wasn't there in ESB, where he was still filled with fear and doubt and a wide-eyed inexperience. He had taken his first steps into a larger, more mysterious world filled with dangers and spirituality that was unknown to him previously.

I'm not sure how that can be translated into a sculpt, but I think you could be able to do it.

Thanks guys. I hope to do a bit more tinkering with this over the weekend :)

Ah thats the thing though ;) what makes the look different.... is it just the hair or is there more to it than that... I'm going to be studying Lukes face in detail this week to hopefully unwrap the puzzle

Looking at the expression it looks like when the elevator swings open and Luke and Vader are entering the Throne room on the Death Star in ROTJ.

Yeah i know what you mean James.... I'm seeing this needing a few tweaks then textures baldifying and then molding... Oh my next bust is most likely going to be Governor Tarkin :love

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back