Movies you hate that everyone else likes

I didn't think that Deadpool was nearly as good as everyone said.

As far as r-rated comic movies go, I prefer kick ass

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I feel bad for everyone that didnt like Deadpool. Granted its a small pool of people (pun totally intended) but its EXACTLY how the character was meant to be. I would probably go as far and say its the best adaptation of a character from any comic. Except maybe Christopher Reeve and the original Superman movie.

I feel bad for everyone that didnt like Deadpool. Granted its a small pool of people (pun totally intended) but its EXACTLY how the character was meant to be. I would probably go as far and say its the best adaptation of a character from any comic. Except maybe Christopher Reeve and the original Superman movie.
I don't doubt that at all. He was just a bit too much for me as a live character. It's like how Spider-Man was always so witty in the comics when he was fighting badguys. But when you see that in a movie, it doesn't quite work.

Based on the reception I expected Deadpool to be an A or A+ film. I feel it hit a solid B+. I liked it a lot but a few bits were a miss for me - still it was an overall win.

Kick-Ass was definitely over-hyped and overrated. It wears it's "edginess" on its sleeve without being truly "dark." It's actually a disappointingly conventional movie.

I'm in the camp that feels Super was a much, much better movie than Kick-Ass. It's funny how people were put off because it doesn't just invest in violence to play at edginess like Kick-Ass. Super actually is a "dark" and disturbing film, but it also has a great deal of heart, sincerity and genuine pathos. It straddles that delicate balance where it can manage to be completely repulsive without losing my attachment to the principle characters. Every role was superbly realized. Either you get it or you don't. I get it to the point it actually makes me cry at parts. I don't fault anyone for feeling otherwise or even hating this film. I think this and GotG are James Gun's masterpieces.

Not a movie, but I absolutely detest Big Bang Theory. I cannot understand what anyone sees in that piece of garbage. My brother in law is a big fan and has it running constantly, but every time I'm over there, I can't stand it. I don't think I've ever even smiled during an episode.

Not a movie, but I absolutely detest Big Bang Theory. I cannot understand what anyone sees in that piece of garbage. My brother in law is a big fan and has it running constantly, but every time I'm over there, I can't stand it. I don't think I've ever even smiled during an episode.

exactly.. i only watch it for penny's....smile :angel

It has nothing on the IT crowd

I can't say there is really a movie that I hate, but I think The Force Awakens is an over-rated film that everyone seems to love.

I understand it did what it had to to reopen those doors and it was exactly what we needed in a Star Wars film. I LOVED it when I first saw it. It was a building block for the new stories they wanted to tell and I think they made a good business move making it.
That being said, people saying it's the best Star Wars? Better than that one they ripped off page by page? I don't think so. After the nostalgia wore off, I found myself thinking the story was lackluster, Rey is uninspiring while every other main character is is comic relief, the big bad doesn't strike me as big or bad, and Luke felt out of place... Other than the emotional hit of Han's death I don't really recall leaving the theater with anything. Watching the Bluray now it just feels like an empty film.

I can't say there is really a movie that I hate, but I think The Force Awakens is an over-rated film that everyone seems to love.

I understand it did what it had to to reopen those doors and it was exactly what we needed in a Star Wars film. I LOVED it when I first saw it. It was a building block for the new stories they wanted to tell and I think they made a good business move making it.
That being said, people saying it's the best Star Wars? Better than that one they ripped off page by page? I don't think so. After the nostalgia wore off, I found myself thinking the story was lackluster, Rey is uninspiring while every other main character is is comic relief, the big bad doesn't strike me as big or bad, and Luke felt out of place... Other than the emotional hit of Han's death I don't really recall leaving the theater with anything. Watching the Bluray now it just feels like an empty film.
At this point, I can safely say that I hate the force awakens

I don't doubt that at all. He was just a bit too much for me as a live character. It's like how Spider-Man was always so witty in the comics when he was fighting badguys. But when you see that in a movie, it doesn't quite work.

You dont think so? To be honest, I think we havent really seen it done properly. I loved how quippy spidey was in Civil War, but those werent really bad guys, and he wasnt really in danger of his life. Its going to be interesting to see how they take it in the new movies. Huge Spider man fan. Back on the topic, sort of in reverse, everyone seems to hate The Amazing Spiderman 2, I liked it. The first 10 minutes are probably some of the best spidey action ever. Dont get me wrong, it definitely has problems, but I was so enamored with the costume when I first saw it, I think that will be the closest he will ever get to being ripped from the comics. The eyes alone are perfect Mark Bagley eyes. Which happens to be my favorite artist. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You dont hate ANY movie? Cmon man, you gotta hate something! There cant be love without hate! :devil

can't say there is really a movie that I hate, but I think The Force Awakens is an over-rated film that everyone seems to love.

I've never seen or heard of anybody calling TFA better than ANH or ESB.

To be fair, ANH's characters aren't much better than TFA's if you saw ANH alone. The story & characters looked a lot simpler in 1977. Anakin was not Vader, Vader was not Luke's father, Leia was not a Skywalker either, the Empire looked pretty beaten down after DS#1 was destroyed, etc.

I loved the Spidey costume in the amazing Spider-Man 2.

But I don't remember a thing about the movie

I loved the Spidey costume in the amazing Spider-Man 2.

But I don't remember a thing about the movie

As long as you love the costume, thats all I care about. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft. What a pile of bantha poo poo , unwatchable if u have no idea of the game, at least Ghostbusters was watchable
I disagree, granted, it has a ton of problems, and I of course play WoW, but the visuals alone are enough to appreciate the movie. Hell, the digital characters acted better than the real ones. New Ghostbusters on the other hand...dear god. That movie was a chore to sit through. And I think its bantha poo doo isnt it? Thats always what I thought it was anyway.

I can't for the life of me see how people see feigbusters as watchable.

the actors didn't look like they liked being there. they hardly delivered dialogue believably. felt like two people where writing the movie...and the one that was in charge has proven time again he shouldn't be allowed near a camera at all.

Feigbusters would have to be number one on that list. But, i'm not allowed to vent about that here. it upsets people who think movies have feelings ;o).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back