Looking for 1:1 Exorcist (Regan) Head/Bust

Carano

Hey guys.

Just wondering if anybody knows of anybody, that has sculpted a realistic 1:1 Regan bust/head? If anybody knows of anyone that I could get in contact with, that could possibly sort something out for me, that'd be great!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Preferably resin (obviously with real wig) Though, that's why I didn't mention a specific material, as I was looking to see if anybody (the original artist) already had one, that they'd be willing to recast and paint... But if I had to look elsewhere, that's possible.

At the moment, I'm not 100% sure of how much money I can spend, but I certainly respect artists' work and won't try to get things on the cheap.

As I say, I was just looking for some people, that I could contact in a few months' time, (when I have some money saved up again) That could possibly sort something out for me. As the house is currently being plastered and re-decorated, I'm currently paying for dental braces, just bought a 50" 3DTV.

The link in my first post (not the full body though) and this: http://www.3demonic.com/images/LB_Exorcist_01.jpg

Are just examples of what I'm looking for. Something realistic, I don't mind what pose she's in. ;)

There were 3/4 copies of the head they used for the head spinning scene available on abay the last time I checked. They were plaster and unpainted however.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back