New Trek Props **updated 5/16/11**

-E-

Here are a few Trek props I've accrued over the last month or so. First up, and my personal favorite of the group, is a Klingon disruptor from ST III. It can be identified by its bulbous forehead and rods that turn downward into the firing tip. It's my favorite Klingon disruptor and it took me a long time to find one.

This is one of Nicksdad's aluminum and brass Mark X medical scanners with gmprops' electronics.

Here's some gold-pressed latinum made from designer stone. They actually clink when you knock them together. Pictured are a strip, a slip, a bar and a brick.

These are some Klingon data chips by Cmdr Kerner from Generations. Soran gave one to the Klingon sisters aboard the Bird of Prey that contained info on the trilithium weapon.

This is a Maquis phaser pistol seen in DS9. I'm not sure if it was ever on TNG. It can also be seen in Generations on Kirk's trophy wall. It was also repainted and used in Enterprise as a Suliban phaser.

Last up is one of SLK's concept Klingon boot disruptors. It's based off of the disruptor seen in ST VI. This one I built up myself.

Last edited:
Re: Bunch of new Trek props

Man I have been looking everywhere for the Maquis Pistol resin kit for my Enterprise series collection. PLEASE someone tell me the SOURCE. :eek

Wish I could help you with a source. I got the Maquis pistol along with the disruptor from someone selling off their collection on eBay. I've never seen either available as a kit.

Man I have been looking everywhere for the Maquis Pistol resin kit for my Enterprise series collection. PLEASE someone tell me the SOURCE. :eek

Nice SWEEEeeeet aquisition.

Thanks Gordon ! :love

HELP ME HELP HELP Please.

This is a Maquis phaser pistol seen in DS9. It was also repainted and used in Enterprise as a Suliban phaser.

It was originally a Japanese kit of a "Dirty Pair" gun. There were two designs, the second one is more angular. This one was even used in an episode of "Babylon 5".

I don't believe it is a Poseidon kit. It isn't listed on their site.

David.

Here are a few new ones...

First is Captain's Picard's infamous cup of Earl Gray. It's from a company called Bodum ... they made the originals.

Next is a Jem'Hadar phased polaron pistol. It was made by Bundy. It's very well done and it's a great addition.

Here's some HMS Studios gold-pressed latinum that I won over at the TPZ. All four pieces weigh nearly 3 lbs!

This is an Andorian communicator from Enterprise that I made out of the original found item they used for the show. I added a transmit button and blue LED to jazz it up a bit.

Staying with the Enterprise theme ... this is the first version of the universal transmiter they used on the. It's supposed to work in conjunction with a standard communicator. I got the piece from eBay but gave it a little refurb.

Last up is a hero rodd.com ST III communicator. It's a very nice peice but I find the chirp to be a little too loud ... but it finally completes my ST III Federation landing party set.

Last edited:
Re: New Trek Props **updated 4/6/11**

Modified QMx Phaser with swivel nozzle.

ST V communicator (modded Trek III comm).

SLK's Generations communicator kit.

DS9 Romulan rifle.

Andorian energy pistol from Enterprise.

"Borgified" combadge with blinking LEDs.

This is a MR p1 that I modifed. The original was too boring.

Borg neural processor.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back