What Is Paul?

This looks like the exception that proves the rule.

The rule being anything with rogen will suck :)

Looks great!

Its Roger from American Dad if he was voiced by Seth Rogan and not as funny.

I think the "not as funny" is a given. It's Seth Rogan. Even though he delivers every line in that same dufus monotone I'll probably see it. I enjoyed the other two Peg/Frost movies.

Roger on American Dad is IMO one of the funniest characters on tv - Rogan has never made me laugh ONCE - and putting his voice in an alien will not suddenly give him timing or charm or even likability - that's was all I was saying. i'll go see it too - only because of Peg and Frost - and i think they shot footage at comic con for this, but I KNOW Rogen is going to scratch like nails against a chalkboard. He's force fed to us by Hollywood who believe that (and I'm quoting Entertainment Weekly) he's the new "Bill Murray".

Its Roger from American Dad if he was voiced by Seth Rogan and not as funny.

American Dad is funny? When did this happen?

If I recall, Paul is an alien. The boys go to Comic Con and come up with the idea to make a run to Area 51. Not sure if they meet Paul at Comic Con or on the way. I only read a synopsis of it maybe a year and a half ago. After seeing what the character of the alien is, they went completely wrong with it.

And seriously, American Dad and the word "funny" is alike a Chevy with a Ford emblem running a 440 six pack painted plaid with a fast and furious whale tail and clear corners on it. Just not funny.

nooooooooooooooo, Im not Seth Rogan fan. Nice guy dont get me wrong but if he and Jack Black (also a really nice guy) stopped making movies tomorrow I wouldnt think twice about it.

and yup, American Dad, not funny.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back