Don Robert's Kamen Rider Den-O (5-in-1)

izabel

Sr Member
Kamen Rider Den-O is our most favorite toku series ever! Robert & I love it very much. Robert already did the Imagin "momotaros" and now we're doing the "transformed" form which is Den-O.

It's a 5-in-1 costume - just like in the series. see reference pic below:

008947.jpg

Ryotaro Nogami transforms through the Imagins. See them below:
perfectaction.jpg

1st Form - Sword Form
016206.jpg

184928_178939612151449_109385265773551_447989_3302333_n.jpg

183606_178939725484771_109385265773551_447990_2719410_n.jpg

185843_178933035485440_109385265773551_447967_8348189_n.jpg

For those wondering what Kamen Rider Den-O is...you can try searching Youtube for a few episodes
smile.png

i think mam iza makes a great den-o! :lol DR should wear momotaros to go with that. :)

btw what mode is the black den-o in the pic? all i know are axe,gun and sword form of den-o

i think mam iza makes a great den-o! :lol DR should wear momotaros to go with that. :)

btw what mode is the black den-o in the pic? all i know are axe,gun and sword form of den-o

that's the platform. it's like the base for all forms. :)

red - sword
blue - rod
yellow - axe
violet - gun

:thumbsup

2 more suits to go and epicness will arise once more! ^^ awesome work, im wondering if you guys would complete the imagine versions as well.

Photos during the 4th Philippine Cosplay Convention last March 5, 2011. DonRObert launched his Iron Man MkV suit while I launched my Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form suit.

People thought I was a guy. hehehe.

tumblr_li7j17jSJk1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_li7j4hax7y1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

I had a mini me! Belldandy "Chii" Grimarez also came in as KR Den-O. so cute!
tumblr_li7io6VMHu1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

with my bro..
189219_183454635033280_109385265773551_479355_2842716_n.jpg

ORE SANJOU!
199253_183454811699929_109385265773551_479357_3589637_n.jpg

ore sanjou !! ...

great suit :) after my iron man (and maybe war machine) i want to make one kR suit :)

my favorites : den-o of course, momotaros, gatac, kabuto, faiz. I already have the complete den-o driver and the faiz driver.

That is all sorts of awesome, Iz :thumbsup

Thanks tempus. :)

ore sanjou !! ...

great suit :) after my iron man (and maybe war machine) i want to make one kR suit :)

my favorites : den-o of course, momotaros, gatac, kabuto, faiz. I already have the complete den-o driver and the faiz driver.

that's cool! :thumbsup

Izabel how are you seeing out of helmet and great work by the way..

through the eyes. its just covered with perforated fabric & acetate. although its minimal visibility because its colored red. :love

after seeing this in the flesh and rubber i consider izabel as the hannah version of den-o!

:lol i didn't even see you. i mean you didn't even introduced yourself. i saw you talking with robert and when he wa stelling me about the stuff you guys were talking about i thought who you might be and i therefore concluded it was you. lol.

peopl thought i was a guy when they ask for a picture. afterwards, i hear them wondering if i'm a girl because maybe afterwards they notice the waist, hips & butt when they step aside after the photo. wah. :eek

good god man ... I am a noob not a costume making machine ... you on the other hand I picture kicking out costumes like a baby going through diapers ... and they look so freaking cool ... you are seriously addicted to adrenaline or dont sleep for weeks at a time ... I am so jealous that you make it look so easy and effortless ... just --- outstanding

good god man ... I am a noob not a costume making machine ... you on the other hand I picture kicking out costumes like a baby going through diapers ... and they look so freaking cool ... you are seriously addicted to adrenaline or dont sleep for weeks at a time ... I am so jealous that you make it look so easy and effortless ... just --- outstanding

:lol sabertech that's too much of a description. we do still sleep. seriously. hahaha. Robert is a freelancer so he basically don't do much of anything except work on these costumes. As long as there is readily available materials then why not? Tons of characters are out there to do! hahaha.

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. :$

Even with the mask and armor there is nothing that says "hey is that a guy?" LOL!

I don't even know who these characters are but they still look awesome! The idea of adding things to the base BLACK suit to make 5 costumes in one is kinda a plus I would think! ;)

Looking great as always Izzy! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back