Jurassic Park - Game Trailer

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
I didnt really find too much info on this, except for it takes place right after the first movie. The opening scene of the trailer has a nice shot of a common prop found here :)

Trailer

looks craptacular....

I agree 100%. I was being sarcastic with my earlier comment. Pretty sad indeed. Did you see the token Michele Rodriguez character?!:lol Hopefully no matter how you play the game she gets eaten and spit out for good measure. That T-Rex roar was really, really awful.

I think the old games that I played back in the day at Dave And Busters with my six year old was WAY better. Pretty sad:unsure

Hey now... Telltale makes point-and-click adventure games, not action - so this will be in the vein of Monkey Island, Sam & Max, and the recent Back to the Future game. Yes, if you're looking for a gritty action-y game, this is not it. But a clever, funny, story driven game - looks like it will do the trick based on their previous work. They do good stuff.

I do agree that it's an odd choice as far as genre. Optimistic, though...

I agree. When i saw it was made by telltale i knew it would be like the BTTF game except for some reason they won't put BTTF on 360 >.<

I really hope that this game turns out to be really cool. I just think continuing the story of what happens to the shaving cream can is kinda stupid.

If anything the dinosaurs look cool, even if T-rex sounds like Chewbacca.

Agreed. Though it gets me wondering when someone's going to get to making a great Jurassic Park game. The most fun I've had playing a dinosaur video game was the KING KONG game a few years back... river rafting past a T-Rex trying to eat me... good times!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back