“The most heartbreaking zombie video game trailer you’ll ever see"

I never heard of it but they did an amazing job just making it feel like a real family vacation at the end. Have to find out what systems it is on.

I never heard of it but they did an amazing job just making it feel like a real family vacation at the end. Have to find out what systems it is on.

I thought the same. The original teaser came out in 2008 for it for xbox and PC but from what I read itll be out on all systems.

Trailers look great, but not an ounce of game play in the trailer.

Intrigues me, but I'll not make a decision until more is out on game play itself.

damn that was an impressive trailer. If that was a movie trailer, i'd watch it! I'm a fan of the survival horror drama so this should be a treat. Not so sure if it'll beat out the L4D series, the replay value on that is sky high. I'll check it out either way!

If the game itself can generate that kind of emotion, I'll be all over it.
Doubtful. It's an effective trailer, no question. But, think about it--if the soundtrack had been, say, AC/DC or some metal band instead of the slow piano piece they used, do you think it would have had the same effect? I don't. Besides, it's much easier to create a mood for three minutes than it is for however long it takes to finish a video game.

That wasn't remotely heartbreaking to me. Honestly, all it did was remind me of the opening scene from the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

I'll pass and continue to play Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead 2.

And for those who actually think this trailer is heartbreaking, here's something to cheer you up.

Last edited:
That is heartbreaking...and moving...CB i'm sorry,but it doesn't have the same effect...for me.

The death scene and resurrection scene of Roger from the original Dawn of the Dead was more heartbreaking and moving to me than this trailer was. I'm sorry, but that's me and my point of view.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back