“The most heartbreaking zombie video game trailer you’ll ever see"

The death scene and resurrection scene of Roger from the original Dawn of the Dead was more heartbreaking and moving to me than this trailer was. I'm sorry, but that's me and my point of view.

*****, dude. Nobody cares. You've said your piece; ok, we get that you're not impressed.

For the rest of us it's an effective piece of short animated promo stuff, featuring moving themes and set to equally moving music.

Why are you even sticking around?

Doubtful. It's an effective trailer, no question. But, think about it--if the soundtrack had been, say, AC/DC or some metal band instead of the slow piano piece they used, do you think it would have had the same effect? I don't. Besides, it's much easier to create a mood for three minutes than it is for however long it takes to finish a video game.
Sadly, I agree. The game itself, in terms of gameplay, will probably be in line with other zombie games. The tropical location is different, and I'll be keeping an eye on it to see what they do with it, but I'll probably end up waiting for the reviews to see if it's worth purchasing.

The trailer was awesome, and the location based damage has sold me on the game.

Can't wait for this one to come out.

Chris

*****, dude. Nobody cares. You've said your piece; ok, we get that you're not impressed.

For the rest of us it's an effective piece of short animated promo stuff, featuring moving themes and set to equally moving music.

Why are you even sticking around?

Because the comment you quoted was a response to a reply I made. Therefore, I responded back to them when they responded to my original comment, like I'm doing now with you.

Last edited:
Very cool trailer.....kinda moving with the music, especially if you have a child, but id loveto rewatch it with some hard core music and it would definitely play differently. Awesome either way.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back