Do AP sell seperate armour pieces?

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone know if AP or anyone else for that matter,sell seperate armour pieces?

Cheers

Lee

In other words, SDS will try to con you into buying a full suit. AP however, is a reliable source, and very nice to deal with. I'll PM you a contact for them.

;)

~ GM

SDS wont even give you lenses.... i asked for a set of bubbles lenses for my trooper helmet so i can get the Hero look i am going after. :angry

Thanks GM,i got your PM :)

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Aug 1 2006, 05:56 AM) [snapback]1291642[/snapback]</div>
In other words, SDS will try to con you into buying a full suit. AP however, is a reliable source, and very nice to deal with. I'll PM you a contact for them.

;)

~ GM
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Aug 1 2006, 05:56 AM) [snapback]1291642[/snapback]</div>
AP however, is a reliable source, and very nice to deal with
[/b]

I'll second that. I ordered an AP helmet ages ago and it was all very nice but then some IDIOT went and melted part of the back of the helmet. OK it was me.

ANYWAY, last year when I ordered a set of AP armor + helmet I asked AP if I could purchase a second cap/back seperately to replace my old damaged one. And when my armor arrived, in addition to the included helmet there was a complimentry helmet cap/back piece in there :thumbsup

...Mmm, maybe I should tell him I've damaged evey part of my armor :p

But yes, good person to deal with, hope you get the part/s you're after

Cheers, Sean

yeah, ive never heard ONE single bad thing about AP...

AA on the other hand... :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(trooper70 @ Aug 1 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1291985[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Aug 1 2006, 05:56 AM) [snapback]1291642[/snapback]
AP however, is a reliable source, and very nice to deal with
[/b]

I'll second that. I ordered an AP helmet ages ago and it was all very nice but then some IDIOT went and melted part of the back of the helmet. OK it was me.

ANYWAY, last year when I ordered a set of AP armor + helmet I asked AP if I could purchase a second cap/back seperately to replace my old damaged one. And when my armor arrived, in addition to the included helmet there was a complimentry helmet cap/back piece in there :thumbsup

...Mmm, maybe I should tell him I've damaged evey part of my armor :p

But yes, good person to deal with, hope you get the part/s you're after

Cheers, Sean
[/b][/quote]

Can I get contact info PM'd? I am in need of some shoulder straps. I asked the place like "Got Milk" and never got any real response (not sure if this is the same bunch or not)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back