Trek Continuity?

MH.jpg

Yep.
I wish the network execs not shot Number One down.
That would have been a helluva character way ahead of it's time.

Yeah. It's a pity that J.J. Abrams and his team of Transformers writers decided the same. With Trek09, you can almost believe that the Federation don't allow women to be starship captains after Uhura's performance in the movie.

Situation: Planet Vulcan is on the verge of collapse. Billions of lives are at stake. Uhura is issued an order to alert the planet to evacuate. Her course of action?....... ask Spock where he's going.

:thumbsdown

Well, according to Justman and Solow, the old line about them not liking a strong female character is bunk. In fact, the execs knew Gene had cast his mistress in his show, and they were not down with that.

Wait till Lucas dies - you'll have everyone pouring from the woodwork claiming to have invented Star Wars. Solow's book is a disgusting read - you'd believe Gene only walked in with the idea of tribbles and Solow took it from there. It reminds me of a line from The Social Network "If you'd had the idea for facebook then you would have invented facebook!"

Sorry - back to the babes. I prefer TOS girls - this is kind of a cheat, but she was a big reason to watch this show - plus the uniform grants her access.

Tpolstandingwebsize.jpg

I prefer TOS girls - this is kind of a cheat, but she was a big reason to watch this show - plus the uniform grants her access.

Tpolstandingwebsize.jpg
Oh, most definitely! I don't generally find thin women attractive, but there are exceptions to every rule and Jolene Blalock is one of 'em.

Yeah, they're all sharp, but not as sharp looking as Loskene!

attachment.php

Call me a racist but I've never trusted Tholian women. I slept with one once in Vegas and when I woke up in the morning - i was tangled in web with a note saying she'd taken one of my kidneys. Such a shame - she was dynamite in the sack, and I must confess --- I have pondered calling her -- i do have one more kidney.

Charles Napier seemed an odd choice to play a hippie, considering all the cop, military and redneck parts he's played.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back