Star Wars Chronicles

You need to set up an international shipping address earlier in the website's ordering process. It won't let you do it at the end. I had the same issue you're having, but got through it. I'm in Canada too. Just mess around a bit on there and you'll find it.

Wait a sec, didn't you just get your credit card bill?

You need to set up an international shipping address earlier in the website's ordering process. It won't let you do it at the end. I had the same issue you're having, but got through it. I'm in Canada too. Just mess around a bit on there and you'll find it.

Wait a sec, didn't you just get your credit card bill?
[emoji15]

It all started when I noticed that the price on the minifalcon was pretty good on Amazon Japan. And while I'm at it.......

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You added a Bandai Star Wars mode to your cart? It's possible that Amazon.jp is enforcing a manufacturer's shipping embargo. They do that for other jurisdictions I've noticed.

Since they are out there now can someone post the super secret pics of the pyros blue 3,4 and 12? They seemed a little clearer than the pics in the book.

** Help required please**

Dear fellow Chronicle buyers and modelers,

I recently ordered the new Chronicles book, plus the Bandai modelling book from Amazon Japan with some cash I got for my 50th. Bad news is that DHL appear to have lost them somewhere in a depot in London. I had hoped they would have a sophisticated sytem for tracking and finding items such as this... but alas no. I was simply asked what the package would look like :(

This is the reason for my request here. Can anyone who has received the Chronicles book from Amazon Japan confirm the rough dimensions of the packaging it came in ( I suspect the Bandai book won't make much difference to the volume of the box) and importantly if they follow the standard US & UK style of Amazon branding on their boxes? - the more visual details DHL can get the more chance someone may spot it in the warehouse.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Nick

I've thrown out the box but it was about 4 inches by 14 inches by 18 inches and quite heavy for it's size. I vaguely recall it being sealed with black Amazon packing tape. It definitely had the Amazon logo printed on the box.

Of course if both books were in the same shipment they might have used a bigger box. :(

Good luck!

The box is 46cmx36x15 and says amazon.co.jp on the sides and the amazon smile logo on the ends. The book is inside an inner box that literally says Star Wars Chronicles.

Thank you so much guys. Your help is really appreciated. I think I now need to have faith in the Force and keep my fingers crossed....

DAM! Totally missed this one. A college at work showed it to me today and I was like "This is like a sweet sweet wet dream...page after page!" Ordered it while sitting in a boring meeting on my Company Mobile....SCHWEET!

PS: a Goldmine for X-Wing builders ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are flat face-on shots of the Falcon taken after the ANH era? I've seen scans of the book that show some excellent views of the ANH Falcon only.

Finally got mine. Book is incredible. A must! There have been so many images on Facebook and the internet it's great to see all these photos I've never seen before. Most of these picture I've never seen.

The AT AT photos are fantastic.

I think (hopefully not controversial) the famous X- Wing shots that caused chaos on this board 9 years ago or so are in this book.

IIRC, someone (Kuhn?) shared original model reference photos publicly without permission. Thread is probably still here somewhere, sans photos.

Pics of an x-wing caused chaos on this board??

I totally forgot about that. But yea it happened. There was (is?) this mentality that certain prop information should be a secret. In this case, there were color corrected pictures of an actual filming X-Wing. Well at that time they were only shared in a secret Cabal, until one day.

One day, some one posted the pictures on the RPF by mistake If memory serves. I hit 'save as' faster than you can think. A now banned member threw a fit almost immediately and they were taken down minutes later. I posted in the thread that I saved them and was flooded with pic requests.......and obliged accordingly. Cant remember if they were re posted later here or not.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back