Star Wars Chronicles

great news guys,looks like it is a revised edition with new pix.:)
so far it's up for pre-order with ami-ami and amazon japan

Looks like it's sold out on ami-ami and Amazon-Japan doesn't ship to the US. Anybody know if there's any other ordering options?

"sold out" is not actually sold out. They suspended pre-order until the price and details will be announced.

I ordered from Amazon.co.jp just fine. And $9 shipping (!!) to US.

yep,same here.clicked on the translate button.registered and put the pre-order through and was relieved they ship to oz.
got the confimation order shortly after and was really relieved.

Oh my god.

That's incredible.

Anyone wanna buy an incredibly used star wars chronicles book from the 90's?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Those look like some amazing pics! I need to get this book for 4 Triangles alone. If there is any way you could take a few straight-on shots of those pages, I'd be eternally grateful.

hey guys,just got mine from amazon japan.:)
incredible book,absolute gold.about 95% is pix not in the original book and i suppose 70% of that is pix i've never seen before and i collect a lot of books and reference material.
highly recommend it:thumbsup 20161228_125333.jpg

A couple of questions as this sounds very comprehensive:
Anyone in the UK managed to order this?
Any pictures of the Probe droid pods in there?

Look at moffeaton's FB link on post #89....
Unfortunately I am one of those tragically strange people that doesn't do social media of any sort. My mobile phone is thirteen years old (and without a camera) ,my cameras twelve years and requires an ancient desk top computer to upload pictures and the most recent technical upgrade I've had was last year to buy my first MP4 player so I could listen to film soundtracks whilst I walk . Which is why,I assume, the Facebook link doesn't work for me (I guess you need an account ).
Infact when I think about it the RPF represents the one and only forum I ever post on. So if anyone could post some of the pod pictures I would be grateful. I would dearly like to get hold of a copy of this though by the sound of everybodies praise.

Fair enough. :)
The answer is yes,the two versions of the Probe Droid Pods look to have their own pages with different angles based on Jason's photos.

Unfortunately I am one of those tragically strange people that doesn't do social media of any sort. My mobile phone is thirteen years old (and without a camera) ,my cameras twelve years and requires an ancient desk top computer to upload pictures and the most recent technical upgrade I've had was last year to buy my first MP4 player so I could listen to film soundtracks whilst I walk . Which is why,I assume, the Facebook link doesn't work for me (I guess you need an account ).
Infact when I think about it the RPF represents the one and only forum I ever post on. So if anyone could post some of the pod pictures I would be grateful. I would dearly like to get hold of a copy of this though by the sound of everybodies praise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back