Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

The kill knife MUST be custom made cause the blade is now different than the one the prop master shows in the YouTube clips and in the picture i posted

Now the next question becomes: Who is going to do a run of them? :p

As for the number 2 knife, I'd say is either an older Global model pairing (Possibly a boning) knife or a Global knockoff. They're sorta famous for the handle dimples, but at least for the last 8 years or so, all of the dimples have come to a point at the top of the handle. The one Dexter has includes dimples that terminate in a flat top. At first I thought there was potential for it to be an Oneida, but their "Sure Grip" handle is different than I remembered.

The closest thing out there is this: Global Fillet Knives on Sale from Japan for your Kitchen with Free Shipping

...it's not perfect though. Even with mods it wouldn't be exact.

It's got to be out there somewhere!

-Nick

Hey guys, as per Calcier's suggestion, here is a pic of the 1/6 Dexter these Kill Tools are going to be scaled down for. The head sculpt was sculpted and painted by XenoViper and the Kill Outfit was done by Kato.E
xenoviper-kato-dexter-bloody1.jpg

I also do want the actual set for myself though.

vlcsnap654839.png

I see a counter sunk flat headed allen bolt on the handle of the "kill" knife. Points even more toward custom.

I ran across that 1/6 Dexter custom while searching for any leads on his pants. Pretty sweet! I wondered if it was anyone here. Haven't looked into it at all, but will this be available at any point, or just a 1 of 1 type deal?

Back to the knives!

It was made by some people at sideshow freaks, you can still get in on it but you must be quick,a guy called kato makes the clothes and a guy called Xeno will make you the sculpt, you will need to go find the body/hands/feet by yourself ..the best body to use is a royce or dastan hot toys body.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back