Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

Thanks Rylo.

Yeah Pitbull, I saw the video, it's awesome! Sadly though there isn't really a great opportunity to see the knife handle though.

No problem rberesh, thanks!

DP,

Did you notice the only pieces Global makes with that handle pattern going straight across is the spatula. All the rest have angled patterns. It's either a discontinued blade or a look-alike.

I'll see what I can dig up on the kill knife.

DP,

Did you notice the only pieces Global makes with that handle pattern going straight across is the spatula. All the rest have angled patterns. It's either a discontinued blade or a look-alike.

I'll see what I can dig up on the kill knife.

Yes I saw that, good find. I'm not 100% sure it is a global knife, just a hunch I had because I could find no more dimpled handled knives anywhere.

On a side note, the kill knife could be a Global or similar with custom made handle

Going by the video with the prop master I am more convinced it is a custom knife. Not sure if this means anything but the foam case with all the other ones in it (rubber, retractable, magnetic, etc) has convinced me a little more.

I will keep looking for the Kill Knife and #2. I have been obssessing over this the last few days.

May I just quietly suggest people hold off from ordering their bags just yet?
I'm waiting to hear back from somebody, hopefully with good news.

WOW! Awesome research. I've always thought Dexter's kill tools looked incredible on screen, but never thought anyone would be able to track down so much information on all of the individual pieces.

Can't wait to see some of you guys piece together your own tools...just remember if you really want them to be SA, they have to see a little use. I mean...ummmm...nevermind.

-Nick

Looks like the right bag to me. I don't know how much you were going to pay for it. I'm trying to not hijack or turn this into an interest thread- rest assured that once I've gathered all the data I will either make an interest thread or provide links as to where you can order your own at the lowest prices.

Let's keep this thread focused on the identification of the tools.

Looks like the right bag to me. I don't know how much you were going to pay for it. I'm trying to not hijack or turn this into an interest thread- rest assured that once I've gathered all the data I will either make an interest thread or provide links as to where you can order your own at the lowest prices.

Let's keep this thread focused on the identification of the tools.

Thanks a lot man, don't worry about it though. The bag is $40 to buy new + shipping. If you can get them for cheaper we can handle it here if you want.

I am 100% positive on that being the correct bag. Out of the 12 pockets 10 are used. The meat cleaver covers one pocket, and one on the right side is skipped. The same bag was used in all 5 seasons.

If anyone can get screencaps of Season 5 Episode 12, 27:30 (I think). When Dexter leaves the crashed car you can see the Yellow Messermeister logo and the blue line.

I keep hittting refresh on this thread in the hopes that someone has identified the main kill knife. MAN I hope that's a found item.

I'm starting to believe Dexter's kill knife was custom made I been searching forever jeeeeez no luck here.It's gonna suck if we can't get this knife for our collection after you come this far.

I'm starting to believe Dexter's kill knife was custom made I been searching forever jeeeeez no luck here.It's gonna suck if we can't get this knife for our collection after you come this far.

Though I have no way of knowing if it was custom or not, I'd be genuinely surprised if it was. They've got to have a ton of those bouncing around on set, from season to season. Probably dozens of them.

While it's totally possible that it's custom made, and that happens too, I would just be surprised.

DOesn't JackBauer know someone who works on the show? Any chance that question can be floated to one of the prop masters? It would certainly save a lot of heartache one way or another.

I know jimmy (GeneralFrosty) might have some pull being he was the supplier of the blood slide box.

The bag is correct I will post a screengrab and some more of the kill knife.

Though I have no way of knowing if it was custom or not, I'd be genuinely surprised if it was. They've got to have a ton of those bouncing around on set, from season to season. Probably dozens of them.

While it's totally possible that it's custom made, and that happens too, I would just be surprised.

DOesn't JackBauer know someone who works on the show? Any chance that question can be floated to one of the prop masters? It would certainly save a lot of heartache one way or another.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back