Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

vlcsnap4036631.png

Hmmm, looking at it now it looks like it is from the same Knife Set but a different knife.
vlcsnap4036631-1.png

PDVD_119.jpg

The curve is a little less subtle to me in the below pic.

Nice work DP.

Those are two different knives. The drastic curve is typical of a boning knife. The other looks to be a fillet.

Wow! Excellent work with the ID, makes me want to run out and buy everything now! :lol :thumbsup

Edit: Ooch, they're pricey.

Hey DarkPassenger, GREAT research, and awesome results! I'm always impressed when people identify found props, and this is some great stuff!

Best of luck in finding the remaining pieces! I hope you can dig them up.

I'd be REALLY surprised if the main kill knife is custom made. I'll bet dollars to donuts it's an off the shelf item. Just an elusive one. Please don't give up!

Hey DarkPassenger, GREAT research, and awesome results! I'm always impressed when people identify found props, and this is some great stuff!

Best of luck in finding the remaining pieces! I hope you can dig them up.

I'd be REALLY surprised if the main kill knife is custom made. I'll bet dollars to donuts it's an off the shelf item. Just an elusive one. Please don't give up!

Thanks a lot!!! I won't be giving up after coming this far, no way!

Btw, they make 9" and 10" poultry shears.

Yes, I believe they're the 10" ones. The 9" ones have a slightly different handle.

Now, onto the actual Kill Knives!

10.jpg
Large Bone Saw

Did you find a manufacturer for this one, or a part number?

It's weird, I was JUST thinking of this kill set the other day, but figured it would be impossible to find all the different components. I love the RPF!!!

Looks like putting together a full set will cost a few hundred bucks. but MAN it would be pretty!!!

The handle looks the exact same but the teeth seem to be different. I'm no surgeon (although I am a serial killer) but I think you can buy blades for the frame. I think that one will work fine though.

The smaller bone saw frame is the the one I cannot find anywhere!!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back