Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

How about a modified Bakerville Bold?

103de.jpg

saw this promo poster a while back and i think its just for this pic. since most of it is most likely computer generated except Dex and Debs heads.

Well, I was showing off my kill tools awhile ago and realized the polyurethane I put on my kill knife handles after sandblasting them, was not the best way to go. They yellowed pretty bad. And this was with almost no UV exposure.
IMG01891-20120824-1456.jpg

IMG01892-20120824-1456.jpg

Sad, isn't it? This called for a second time in the blast cabinet, and some lovin' with a mini DA sander. I left it bare aluminum this time. Here's the result.
IMG01905-20120828-1656.jpg

IMG01906-20120828-1657.jpg

I know, not really worth mentioning. I just like a good opportunity to show off my collection. ;)

Hey Guys,
My name is Kyle, and I run a clothing line called Electric Zombie.
I tried visiting the knife thread, but it wont let me view it as I am a new member. Can anyone who has a killbag, preferably with the kill knife, who is willing to help me out on a project with supplying photos, contact me? it would be greatly appreciated

thank you so much!

This is actually really weird, but I have always loved EZ's designs. Fan on Facebook and always keep an eye out on MerchNow. If there's anything else I can help out with, please let me know.

Alright, I'll be the first to ask. For the people who saw tonight's premiere, did anyone recognize Dex's go bag? Sort of resembled a mid-sized camera case.

I like where he had the bag stored. ;)

Anyone notice...
Lumen's knife in the roll when Deb had it out in the open to confront Dex?

I whipped this up tonight.

attachment.php

The font's aren't perfect, and it'll require a little paint. You can get it in the Junkyard.

MOD EDIT: Junkyard link removed.

I would suggest using the "White, strong and flexible" material. The sandstone, while a small bit cheaper, is fragile. Or so I'm told.

I havn't printed one yet, but I'm going to be putting in an order in the next week or two and I'll get one then. If anyone gets one before then, I would love to see pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked like they had to remove the "Pinder Knife". :confused

The "pinder knife" was still there or some version of it, there were 2 versions of "lumens" kill knife and not the normal one. that lumen knife is huge!
vlcsnap2012100204h14m34.png

do need an Id on his go bag. here are some ok shots i managed to get.
vlcsnap2012100204h11m56.png

vlcsnap2012100204h12m20.png

vlcsnap2012100204h18m36.png

vlcsnap2012100204h18m54.png

Last edited:
Good pics RBeato. Looking quick I thought they removed a knife and filled the spot with Lumen"s knife. They just filled an empty slot.

Guess we can start a search for the Go Bag! I missed the hunt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back