Macrobinocular Build Pain

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,
I have been trying to finish my Macros for better part of a year. No matter where I look I cannot find a Kaimar 660 or the Kaligar lenses.
I may use the viewer from a Ricoh 66 as a temp but I just cant bring myself to substitute on the lenses. Are there any casts available for these?
Thanks,
Cam

Kalimars pop up on the bay from time to time, if you're willing to shell out the dough.

There have been casts of the lenses, dunno if anyone is offering them at the moment. If someone wants to make a new mold I may be willing to lend out my lens.

I've also got a spare Fujita 66 viewfinder but it's black (although I did paint it to closely match the correct color) and doesn't have the small chrome frame.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the reply and the offer up of your lenses for casting. Do you have a pic of the viewer from the 66? Will the missing frame piece you refer too make any difference to the exterior or function? Also, shoot me a PM with what you want for the viewer.
Many thanks
Cam

Not to off topic post, but, is that a life sized Major Mat Mason Jet Pack in your avatar photo?! Too cool!

Why yes it is. Good catch! I am almost finished with a Matt Mason full size wearable jetpack and helmet. I have also collected parts for a full size blue moon tent and pack as well as the lazer rifle. Now I seem to have gone off on a bit of a Star Wars belt frenzy...Must be the ADD.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back