Trek PADDs CL-5000p

STpropguy76

Hello Everyone,

I understand that the ST TNG Movies & ST 'Enterprise' Series used the
CL-5000p light panel as their 'HERO' PADDs.

I have 15 of these Working CL-5000P Light Panels

I Want to Sell as many as possible and as I am a huge trekkie and happen to have some extra time on my hands, I was thinking of Investing some time in some of them and Reproducing the 'HERO' PADD's from Star Trek.

I am having a Survey of members asking your opion on which style and type of PADD is most desirable for Collectors and General Buyers.
Including:
Colors
Graphics
Designs

All help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You........Jeremiah :)

Look on ebay. Rick Sternbach right now has the original artwork for sale.

EDIT: I just checked and it looks like the auctions ended today. Keep an eye out for him; he had about maybe 30 transparencies specifically made for the cabin light panel. You can't get any closer then the guy who did the original artwork and he frequently sells stuff.

His ebay id is:
intrep74656

This belongs in the JY, I would wait for your posts to be up before you advertise ...

I'm sorry Cmdr. Cody,
But I was sure not to list a for sale price.
As I have been a member here for some time and wish I could get access to Posting in the JY.
Mabye soon......

Right now I am asking our Informed Trek Members for their Opions on which PADD is the most Desirable to Trekkies.
And if they could provide any details about these PADDs.

Thanks for your intrest in my Posting..
Best Wishes....Jeremiah:)

My wife accidentally smudged the crap out of my screen on my cabin padd - anybody got the artwork for the screens & number panel?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back