Done! Quantum Leap Handlink from season 4

Mooninite-Screencap-the-mooninites-4466399-640-480.jpg

Am I the only one thinking of this?

Aqua Teen Handlink Force?

This PCB should have everything we need to deliver the lights, sound, shock, and touch features. What are Ziggy's odds we got it in one go? :) We're really excited at this milestone.

Right now, i'm anticipating a price of $599 for the completed one. More details will follow as I complete it.

Given the R&D I can appreciate your price.
I'm trying to finish my Handlink that joined the pile of Handlinks that others here started and didn't finish.
I'm looking forward to seeing one finished with all the lights and sounds.
Good luck.

I remember many people telling me when I started that the prop was cursed. I have spent quite a bit of time and worked on my versions. I can see why the whole curse idea is possible. I'm determined to get it done though. Curse or no curse, this thing will get finished.
Given the R&D I can appreciate your price.
I'm trying to finish my Handlink that joined the pile of Handlinks that others here started and didn't finish.
I'm looking forward to seeing one finished with all the lights and sounds.
Good luck.

Playing a little catch-up on this... Looks like the Pi zero has been replaced with the Atmega64? Seems like a very smart, power-saving move. Are the boards finalized? I guess with the replacement of the Pi, the sound has to come from somewhere else... Maybe a VLSI VS1000 ? That's what the Adafruit sound boards seem to be built around.

Yes, those are the changes so far. Morgan is determining sound now, but he is also working on the recharge circuit, touch circuit and accelerator/gyro circuit. Luckily I close on my house at the end of December, and my stuff that has been in storage since April will be back in my hands in January. So I can get Morgan back up and running with the fitting into the body and we can finally get this thing assembled.

Speaking of sound: Holy cow... listen from 46:45 through about 46:55 at this youtube video... sorry it's around 330am and I don't know how to make the timestamp thing work and don't really want to embed the video in the post.... Hw6yeEhYDn0

Speaking of sound: Holy cow... listen from 46:45 through about 46:55 at this youtube video... sorry it's around 330am and I don't know how to make the timestamp thing work and don't really want to embed the video in the post.... Hw6yeEhYDn0
Yup, hanna barbera created the majority of the sound effects. It's been know about with the QL fans for years.

Well, I finally moved into my new house in Arizona, and unpacked all my prop making stuff. For the first time in 9 months I've been able to resume working on this. The PCB was made by Morgan months ago, but this is the first time the handlink frame template and pcb have met eachother. Looks like we have a good alignment, but there are a couple thin spots I want to beef up.
51116760_2376029005753613_4040699021554089984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.jpg

51119321_2376029742420206_5574038200613076992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

Morgan is about to do a V2 of the PCB which has the touch sensor, sound, impact sensor and rechargeable battery circuit. So we are almost there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back