Done! Quantum Leap Handlink from season 4

Eagerly awaiting updates.

I just noticed that the Handlink has gone from the "On the workbench" section of your site.. Should I be worried? I hope its still alive.

Jeddie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeddie @ Jan 12 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]1395861[/snapback]</div>
I just noticed that the Handlink has gone from the "On the workbench" section of your site.. Should I be worried I hope its still alive.

Jeddie
[/b]

Sadly since becoming a Licensee he has had to pass this on to someone else. :(

Ohhhh Thats a real shame :(...

Any idea who's going to do it now, and if it will still be sold a a line of replicas?
If so, do you know where I can check for updates to ensure I don't miss it's release?

it's really sad that replicaprops had to leave it.

Thanks alot,

Jeddie

Re: beginings of a favorite prop of mine

OMG, OMG, OMG...! :)

Everything is looking great! Please keep us posted on this!!!

Sean

GREAT work! Can't wait to see it done! (and hopefully get one for myself)

Ya, I guess this has been dragging on. I love this prop and everytime QL is on tv I go and stare at the parts for a bit. I just don't get a lot of time during the TV season to work on other projects. During the summer I get a lul in sales and that prompts me to pick up old projects and get some stuff done.

Any one got a link to a company that sells those stamp sized recordable sound cards? I had a link in my browser saved to a company in china, but they are 404 now.

Long Live Quantum Leap!! :love

NewHandlinkpictures2008-1.jpg

NewHandlinkpictures2007-1.jpg

NewHandlinkpictures001.jpg

NewHandlinkpictures2003-2.jpg

Todays prop collector is fanatical, and demand 100% accuracy. Pick any prop out there you think is 100% accurate and someone else will point out a problem.

It's not just prop collectors that are fanatical. I worked in a hobby shop where we sold N gauge model trains, we had customers who would bring a micrometer in for that new release to check the accuracy.

And don't even get me started on the model armour guys. :rolleyes

The way i look at it is , "a prop is a prop!" lol.. almost ALL the screen used props for just about any film or show are really really constructed poorly... they usually don't have the detail that we "think" they have from our "curb appeal".. Most only build props to look good from a distance. "5 ft rule"... Ive actually made a very very nice Ghostbusters Proton Pack and trap for a guy once and it looked awesome!! And he was slightly upset because it didn't look "dusty enough" like it had been in storage .. Like on Ghostbusters 2 during the court room scene.. I was like "WTF!" LOL.. i told him just to dust around his house one day and save it in a bucket and then at the end of the day dump it on the pack ha ha.. i think he did..

Dude I know you are new and the Mods have already edited your original thread, but stop poaching everyones thread who is building these. :rolleyes

geezee sorry! lol.. i just wanted to show mine off!! lol.. I'll stick to my own post them from now on.. lol.. of course, i hope you don't mind my avatar.. is that ok?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back