MODIFY Back to the Future DeLorean 1:15

Updates Please!!

I just got back from a clients house and what did he have, but a "Real DeLorean" sitting in his garage. Never seen one in real life, being in Australia, but absolutely georgeous, and sitting in it, so low to the ground well it feels like you want to start fluxing.

This would be a project I would love to do, in scale that is, so keep the updates coming.

Hello all. I'm sorry about the delay... had a death in the family and got backed up 3 weeks worth of work. Good thing is that I'm self employed, but updates will have to wait just a little bit more.
Desire is there, but reality is in the way. :wacko

Will add as soon as I get back to it!

BTW LM1,

A few years ago I met Terry and Oliver Holler (from deloreantimemachine.com) in Georgia and they let me sit in this beautiful machine!!!! : ) One of the best days in my life!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about you loss, my thoughts are with you.

Take care mate and look forward to the updates when they come available.

Nick

Well, I finally made myself start working on the DMC again. Not much to show, but started to add more details to the dash.. lots more wire to come. :unsure

dmcdash.jpg

By tek2g at 2011-04-23

dmcdash2.jpg

By tek2g at 2011-04-23

I love this type of dedication to making an accurate model, well done:cool!

Looking forward to more!

Scott

Thanks,
Not sure if you can tell, but the wire is actually evergreen tubes painted & glued together... might be easier if I just found the wire.. :wacko
Anyone know where I can find small wire like the one used "inside" the 1:15 delorean?

In the meantime, I took a break from the wires & started to remove the seat belts..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Tek2,

Any Radio Shack or similar electronic supply store should have a selection of the thin wire in different colors you are looking for.:cool

Looking better and better!

Scott

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back