Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,i just got the second and final shipment of my dropship parts a few days ago.top quality.great work steve :thumbsup
cheers,
rod

...Falk I've answered the email you sent.

No Steve, you did not. Or do you mean the one from October last year? I asked about the status, and got a response on December 8th, when you replied (Quote) "I know Buddy... made a flight modification to the pattern and remolded.. I am running them this week... Steve" (/Quote)

It is all silence since then.

Your TIE wingstars will be shipped as soon as the brackets are ready. I need the standard wings back though. Will report here once this is taken care of. Steve

And this is what you wrote on November 16, 2013 on this very board
Ok guys a lil update.. The Virtual koolshade to my understanding has been grown and will be headed my way on Monday! Give we a week to mold and prepare the master insert then a two part mold.. 2 weeks tops... TIE fighters will ship!!

So it is a week. And another one. And then comes this:
Ive shipped 40 1/350 K'Tinga's over the past 4 months

Aha.

I have just a few kits to take care of.. have demonstrated awesome delivery practices since then.

A lot of people would appreciate if you demonstrate awesome delivery practices on transactions from several years ago (I am waiting since 2010) too.

I know I will.

Thanks,
Falk

Faulk, I can clearly see you are upset. I sent you the message to your question about hero wing stars.. I did.. no question. I have never or will ever go back and forth on a forum ask anyone who knows me.. flame wars not gonna partake in it. I'm about getting this taken care of. As far as answering emails... I'm not going to answer daily email messages of the exact same email I'm sorry. everyday.. really? You have in your possession a set of standard wings I have asked for you to return. To be replaced with hero wings. You have not returned the wings either. " A lot of people" is 2 or 3 orders left to take care of. You being one of them. Everything else I made sure you got as ordered. You can be bitter and mad and vent it here. But I'm a stand up guy working hard to get stuff taken care of. Return the TIE kit and I'll refund your money no questions asked. That will be the end of it period end of story. Or wait till the brackets are done then send the standard wings back and I'll ship you the replacement hero ones to you. I know your upset.. let me know what you want me to do so we can put this to bed once and for all...

That's great News Rod! Thanks buddy!

FALK,

The TIE wing bracket molds are complete and casted. I will be shipping your wing stars Thursday this week (tomorrow) Please post here upon receipt, I will PM you tracking. Please verify your address via pm or email. Thank you for your patience, and for letting me take care of this outstanding order.

Steve,
Just wanted to remind that I have a set of stars to return once I receive my standard wings. This will be one less you will have to cast

Thank you Steve! He contacted me. Please let me know as soon as you get an update on your solution.

I would report again when any conversation or action has taken place. Thanks again.

Viceland, Sorry buddy I didn't get the info... I have it now with your bump. I checked my email and texts from Dave on the 12th I have one but your information is not in it. Regardless the hull is ready and will ship priority mail to the addy provided first thing in the morning. I will PM you tracking.

Steve

And..... still waiting.

Yeah I know... Got Gartons EP hull out.. Just have to get yours they are done I can show pictures.. I acquired the EP patterns again and was hoping to get you an upgraded hull but that has been delayed for a few months.. I'll post here and pm you when I get yours shipped out... once again sorry for the delay... what did you do with the old hull??

- - - Updated - - -

KK did you get my FB message?

Hi Steve, any news on the K'Tinga? You said you were just waiting for some vinyl masks. I've since moved house, but have already given you my new address.
Chris, in the UK .

Well, I guess I better finally chime-in as I'm pretty sure that I've been long forgotten.

I've been owed an escape pod replacement hull for, what, seven or eight years now? I purchased an escape pod kit from the very first run all those years ago. But, the hull I received was deformed. So, I sent it back to Steve for a replacement...

In addition, my kit was missing one of the forward thruster base parts. Steve and I have exchanged many emails intermittently over the years. But, I finally just about gave up.

Anyway, it sure would be nice to get this finally settled.

-Marc

Hi Steve ( swpropmaker ), you said you had the kit ready and were just waiting on delivery (?) of some vinyl masks. Maybe you could ship the kit out without the masks?? Let the masks follow on at a late date since it seems this is all that's holding the order up. .?

Yeah I know... Got Gartons EP hull out.. Just have to get yours they are done I can show pictures.. I acquired the EP patterns again and was hoping to get you an upgraded hull but that has been delayed for a few months.. I'll post here and pm you when I get yours shipped out... once again sorry for the delay... what did you do with the old hull??

- - - Updated - - -

KK did you get my FB message?

It's still in the box, sitting in a closet.

SciFord has been refunded and arrangements have been made for a follow on kit to be sent. Viceland.. when I was packing the EP hull .. well after inspection yours was not to standard. So I have made arrangements that you will receive my upgraded EP hull and required detail parts in exchange for your damaged one. This replacement hull and details will be shipped straight from MSalzo. He stated he would add it in his que and should ship to you in about a week. Its either that or wait till the end of next month when I retrieve the EP masters and molds... I hope for your sake this is finally satisfied and you can finally have a complete kit. Also you ill need to use the top pieces engine areas from the existing kit to complete the set of parts that are headed your way... please update here when it arrives.

Yes, some good news in that Steve has refunded my money for the K'tinga. Sure hope he sends the kit so I can send him the money back.

Steve. In your reply above, you did not address my EP hull replacement. What's the plan? Please tell me.

Also, can I please get the Sealab hoses back? You know, the ones that I lent you about seven years ago to make a gang mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back