Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon, don't give up something your so passionate about because of somebody like Steve. It would really be a sad thing to see. You make such beautiful models and inspire many to do the same, me included. I know the feeling as I nearly got out of stormtroopers because of somebody like Steve but I'm sure glad I didn't. Honestly I dont know how Steve can sleep at night as I know I couldn't. I also don't know how he still holds a membership here. He should be kissing the ***** of People like Dave and Mike for saving his balls really. It's sad that other people have to step up to the plate for something that's been paid for so many years ago. :(

Ben

Thanks Lee. Maybe I'll feel differently when the narc is done but right now I have no passion left. As it happens I was talking to another member here who hasn't chimed in to this thread as he didn't know it was here. Turns out he bought a tie fighter from Steve 2 years ago and guess what? No tie and no response to emails..... Anyone see a pattern here?

What really bothers me is that he is a police officer....and he takes an oath to uphold the law..........I never knew that Steve was doing this to so many people. I also thought he was an up and up guy until he calls my phone and tells me to cancel my claim with paypal two months ago when he was to send me 5 8 rad bodies and grills that paid for. He was very threatening on the message he left on my phone. I have noticed that this is becoming a common thing here on the Rpf paying and not receiving . I have only had 4 problems here for the most part, most people here fulfills there transactions. There is a lot nice and honest people on here and I will still continue buying props and SS scale models from members here and I am not going to let others misconduct stop what I love, collecting and building movie props.

So jedimaster don't let a few take away your passion of building your models and doing what you love . I would hope the staff here would start putting some pressure on Steve to get this done without any excuses.

Last edited:
Is Gizmo in the list? I bet Gizmo and eimb1999 have received PM from RPF staff like I do when I 1st post in this thread.So how many folks out there,I mean that not in the list being owed by Steve??
Ive try to be nice and Dave did a great job on responding to my pm,but guys...this is to much!!
Well,I'll receive pm from RPF staff again then I guess:confused

Im not on that list but was dealing with Dave to get my parts before that list was assembled. I gave up before that as my small parts were nothing compared to what others were owed and to tell the truth I just didn't want to waste my time anymore. If I get a PM from the staff because I'm standing up against somebody who is treating people like crap then I think that's wrong. I havent as of yet but I think before they send me one they should first consider Steve's actions over mine or others. I have never and will never EVER treat fellow members like Steve has. And yes despite a couple of bad apples 99% of people here are fantastic to deal and be friends with.

Ben

Ok I contacted the staff and they say that Steve has left the Rpf permanently....so I guess I am going to have to take this legally they also said this....

so other than going through the motions of banning his account, our contacting him will have no impact or sway at all

So if anybody else has any idea what else we can do please post...... This is not right.

I do have all message and pm from Dave and Steve on what he owes me and any other pertinent messages to take to court.

Last edited:
Ok I contacted the staff and they say that Steve has left the Rpf permanently....so I guess I am going to have to take this legally they also said this....

so other than going through the motions of banning his account, our contacting him will have no impact or sway at all

So if anybody else has any idea what else we can do please post...... This is not right.

I do have all message and pm from Dave and Steve on what he owes me and any other pertinent messages to take to court.

If this is true then perhaps Dave needs to chime in here at this stage as he usually does to confirm what the situation is. Hate to think I'm out by near $500 after waiting 4 years for the tie std.

Ok, at the risk of putting my own neck on the line here...I am going to be purchasing a couple of patterns from Steve so that i can take care of these shuttle orders. I am also going to be purchasing the ROTJ at-st. Part of the deal will be that i have to take care of the 2 outstanding shuttle orders here, the ROTJ leg set that is owed.

I know that you guys have been waiting a long time for the shuttles and other stuff, as far as the shuttles go I have to ask that you hang on just a little longer. Putting this in my hands is the only way that i can assure you guys that it will get done. The plus is that they will be from brand new molds. Once the pattern is in my hands it will be my number one priority to take care of the outstanding kits.

As far as the 4 Tie fighters go, Steve is still waiting for the grown koolshade stuff, after waiting a long time to get it from the SLA place, when it arrived a couple of weeks ago is had a serious flaw and needs to be regrown, totally out of his control at this point.

In the meantime if you are owed something and want to trade the kit for something i cast please PM me. I can offer the SS snowspeeder kit, SS Tie interceptor, or a V3.1 xwing.

RPF staff, please feel free to contact me about the details of this.

Please guys, i am going to try to dig in and get at much of this right as i can, if only because I do not want to see the community hurt. Believe me this all comes at no small personal cost to me but better me than you guys.
mike

sorry guys, have lots of personal stuff going on right now, not really paying much attention to the SS stuff right now. I do know the TIE's are still in progress and that I will personally be building a TIE wing from this grown koolshade when the guy gets it right. The first attempt was pretty, but it was left totally without any backing which is not able to be moulded. This time around it should be right. If I have news I'll forward it. Having to deal with third parties sux. I know it all too well. Not everyone has a Mike Salzo on their team. :)

Once I build this wing pattern using Steve's new stars and the new KS.......I'll send to either Steve or Mike for moulding and we will finish off these TIE orders. Trust me when I say the wait will be worth it. These stars are perfect!

Glad to see Mike on the shuttles.

Dave

Once I build this wing pattern using Steve's new stars and the new KS.......I'll send to either Steve or Mike for moulding and we will finish off these TIE orders. Trust me when I say the wait will be worth it. These stars are perfect!

Glad to see Mike on the shuttles.

Dave

Thanks Mike and Dave...

What about the hero wing stars? I am waiting for these (again - hero stars w/o the Koolshade) for over two and a half years now - who will make / distribute them? And how to prove these are paid long ago but not delivered?

Would be nice to get some answers...

Thanks,
Falk

Cheers Dave and Mike. Thankyou for all you have done. Mike that is a very generous offer and you are a bloody Legend for doing so but I will not let you take on Steves Burden at your own expense. There has been enough screwups around here lately and I am currently trying to fix one at the moment, but the burden here lies with Steve. If it's a class action suit needed then I have all the correspondence with Steve also. The FBI also have an Internet fraud department as these goods/monies we handed over were done over the Internet. If anyone wants to send Steve a fax or call him at work I have those details if anyone wants them. I hope he has declared all these transactions otherwise the IRS may be on his back.

And before any of Steves mates jump down my throat, Steve did this to himself. Please remember that.

Once again Dave and Mike thankyou very much for all you have done.

Guys, what i will say is that there is no intent for Steve to fraud anyone, i believe that 100% or else i would not offer myself up to help out so mush. In fact over his time here my guess is that he has delivered 98% of everything owed. I know it's hard to keep that in mind when you are owed something but really that is my guess. I won't go over the same old story about how busy he is etc but getting behind and having a hard time finishing up stuff is different than intending to fraud anyone. I know that he is still chipping away at stuff but only seems to have a few hours here and there to get on it with everything else, again i know if you are owed something that is not what you want to hear, and that is why i am offering up stuff to pay the debt. The way i figure it is that if you get your moneys worth from something i have to offer up then you can just be back to zero and then you don't need to worry about it anymore.
mike

I hear what you are saying mike, I really do. By all accounts Steve is a nice guy. I thought so myself and don't think this was intentional or didn't at least. Even the guy that sold him his Horse for his re-enactment stuff thinks he's a great guy. The thing that gets on my wick is he doesn't respond to messages or threads when it only takes a few minutes. Also consistently telling me the stuff was ready to ship from the get go. If he had told me he had to cast the 3 models up I wouldn't have sent him my stuff but it was boxed and ready to ship according to him. I even offered to take the molds and cast up my own models and return the molds but he just never responded to any messages. Six months ago when he was sick I would have said he was a stand up guy who was struggling to fill past orders. Now he's just ignoring folk and hoping they will go away.

Yeah, i really can't comment on the messages....

Look what i do know is that what i am hoping to do is help continue to clear the decks on this stuff, some of the stuff you guys are suggesting takes years to resolve, I know that i can't take all this on, but if i can clear a little out quickly I figure it's better for everyone involved. All i can say is I'll do the best that i can.
mike

Thanks Mike for stepping up like this, really appreciated. Also Dave for taking the time to chime in - look forward to the Tie wing being polished thanks to your dental skills, hopefully not too much to fill...;-)

Sanjay

Mike and Dave are fantastic with what they are doing. Mike is extremely generous for what he is doing. I dont believe Steve is a bad dude either but the thing that bugged me about the whole thing is that Steve knew damn well he was behind but still kept taking people's money for orders.

Ben

Well mike you are the man :cheersThank you so much!!!
I just want to agree with all the comments about steve, but when it is all said and done, when you pay for something and it is promised to be sent and years has gone by, that is fraudulent. I really dont think in my heart that steve is that way, but he got greedy. I just know i do not hold any grudges on him and forgive his transgressions upon us and hope he learns from this whole thing.

I too want to think the best but it's hard given some of the stories. Almost anyone else would have been labelled a scammer and banned outright by now. I don't have a dog in the race but I WANT to...I have Koolshade ready for a hero TIE...and knowing of one or two of Steve's future kit plans, I really want all this resolved so they can be offered here.

Anyway...Mike, if you're going to take on the Tydirium, be aware there's quite a few not so happy customers out there, more than were listed here. Last I heard, Neil didn't even get anything for his efforts in mastering the thing in the first place. Has *that* been rectified?

Yes, part of the deal with me acquiring the pattern is that Neil gets one....he deserves one no matter who is casting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back