Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey steve, sorry to hear u r so stressed out, and wish things would straighten out better for you. our decade old deal, let me know if any update la.

thanks buddy. KK (hong kong)

Just got this text back from Steve. He also voicemailed me and says that he has to ability to answer both emails and accept phone calls and can call back when he gets a break from his class. He is doing SWAT training at present. Anyway here is his message:

"I understand the anger and frustration and will not make excuses for the delays. As indicated in my previous post I have prioritized past due outs and am shipping them out weekly. I have contacted and made arrangements to have others in our hobby to take over projects so that any backorders can be fulfilled in a much more timely manner. I am working as fast as I can to deliever the owed items. I have a list of those that I have spoken with. Please email me and I'll let you know the status of your items.... Again guys no excuse..rest assured I'm working to clear the backlog so I can get everyone taken care of.

Steve"

I've emailed and received no response a few times since the incomplete shuttle kit was delivered, after a long time going back and forth wondering why what I was told was different than what happened - the kit will be shipped, followed by me asking if it had shipped and being told it would go out today or the next day. That game was played for a couple of months.

I shouldn't have to keep calling either. Guys overseas shouldn't have to call. Communication is communication, whether by pm, email or phone. Lack of it leads people to have to make their own conclusions.

Since communicating one on one is ignored, what other choice do people have than to post the problems?

I'm still waiting for a response to fulfill the missing parts problem or even acknowledge that it's being taken care of.

nobody is suggesting that you don't voice your frustration......I was just providing a response from Steve. Lots of people are waiting for this or that. I'm on that list too. Just trying to help. :)

Call the Captain of his police unit and explain the situation. Explain his business practices, show emails/paper trails and talk to internal affairs. While most police officers believe they are untouchable because of their position , you can rattle the cages a bit.

If the response is not good enough then find his local newspaper and give them call. Newspapers enjoy a good scandal .While not directly related , he still has to keep a certain level of professionalism even out of uniform.

I have a feeling if you " reached out and touched" someone like this ; Emails, kits , pieces would start flying out of his home.

-James

Steve,

I never got a response, you promised to ship in February the kits I ordered over a year ago,
I have been very patient and understanding but this is getting out of hand.

GFollano

Last edited:
"He also voicemailed me and says that he has to ability to answer both emails and accept phone calls and can call back when he gets a break from his class""

I emailed twice in the last two days and got no response.......

This is the sort of stuff that got me out of buying garage kits(at least from individuals).

I'll bet if anybody still wants to put down money to buy a kit from Steve, will get paypal info right away.
Just be prepared to wait many years or possibly not receive a kit(to me there is little difference, why do I want to build something that makes me mad).

I'm sure I'm not the only one who gave up on these guys because of this behavior.

I think the suggestion of contacting his co-workers about this is inappropriate in a big way guys. He gave his phone number. Call him. Contact the RPF staff.

Let's not start calling people's bosses at work. That's not a good idea. Especially without taking to the RPF staff first.

I don't like where this is headed at all. Please, let's think about it before we start calling people's bosses at their job. I'm saying this to help. Honestly.

Yeah two wrongs, dont make a right. Calling his place of work is a bit extreme and childish to say the least.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back