Superman III Evil Suit Prop Store of London

1batt4u

HI all,

I was looking through Prop Store of London. I noticed tht the Superman III Evil suit Sold!! I own a SIII Evil suit as well!!!
The suit that sold was all complete, except for the cape. The cape was a replica, created to complete the look of the outfit.

Anyone know how much the suit sold for, and to whom or where it went??

Thanks!! :cool

Billy

Thanks for the reply guys!! I think thats the same exact suit on PIH that Prop store on London had. They both have replica capes to complete the suit, and both have the same number on the B&N tag. I don't think they are 2 different suits. They have to be the same!

Man those Reeve suits are so damn cool - this was before they were so concerned with changing the thing so as to sell action figures. I read somewhere that Brian Singer gets a huge percentage on everything that has that stupid S design of his slapped on it.

I will own a Reeve someday - The boots, belt, cape, emblem - it looks like it was ripped straight from the comic book - much like Reeve himself. You are one lucky man Billy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back