Nerf Gun Props? YES!

Aliens-inspired Thunderstorm Super Soaker with Banana Mag, Tac Light and Praxis stock.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 232
I have a nerf Vulcan and was wondering what type of paint scheme to put on it and how it would look. Thanks for all the ideas on the Vulcan. Hopefully I will be posting pics of mine here soon.

Got me a new Zombie Strike Doublestrike. It's got a nice, industrial look to it, hence the Dieselpunk makeover.

I had the exact same thought when i saw this thing, great work!

Not nerf but my Firefly 'verse-ish gun from this..
.View attachment 351798View attachment 351801View attachment 351800to this !

I started on one of these years ago, Ill have to dig mine out. I started replacing the grip because it was waaay too small, but the rest of the design is great.

Last edited:
Have to ask how hard is the internals or is it worth taking it apart to paint it

It comes apart easily; but the internals don't come out in one piece like the Hammershot. The barrel comes out easily enough; but the other internals will need a bit of encouragement. I left them in for this one; but I'll try and take them out without breaking them for the nect one can see flashes of green inside if I look closely enough.

Cheers, Badsprout.

Attachments

• Internals.jpg
    Internals.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 168
Here's an oldy but a goody. Cheap water gun repainted into a Captain Nemo Nautilus blaster. Added a green marble for the "eye" and added a few small pieces and used crackle paint for the white sections. Sorry the pics are so small, they're about 5 years old.

10522440_255457201317396_3957707566120649176_n.jpg10501777_255457227984060_1245509447263086776_n.jpg

Here is my sniper rifle that I made for my HL2 HEV Suit:

hev_mk-v-2_sniperrifle3.jpg

It's losely based on the Sniper Rifle from the Half Life 2 beta (which was cut from the final game), base gun was a broken Nerf Mega Centurion (which I intended to repair during the build, but that didn't work out).

hl2_centurion.jpg

WIP pictures of it are in my HEV suit thread (link in my signature) for those that are interested in the build process!

-Apo

I have been trolling the boards and getting tips, techniques and ideas of painting nerf guns. My first attempt is a non functional super soaker that my son uses to fight the invading armies of our living room. IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1186.JPG

1900025_848786981800604_1930810902758784749_n.jpg

This is my first real sniper gun and was wondering two things what is the best way to get the PVC pipe to stay in the gun itself and how do you all make the silencer for the tip of the gun

Teach me how to paint like that XD
no but seriously that's the most badass paintjobs i've ever seen on some kids toys,
makes it like 50 times MORE epic then it already was.
i suggest maybe you paint the ammo/discs for the nerf 2 to look like real bullets?
great job!

View attachment 368090

This is my first real sniper gun and was wondering two things what is the best way to get the PVC pipe to stay in the gun itself and how do you all make the silencer for the tip of the gun

One good trick for a cool looking silencer is to convert the "laser" into one. Here's a pic of a Recon CS-6 I'm working on right now as an example (the scope I made from scratch today, it needs a couple greeblies though I think).

I still struggle to find the right diameter barrels too, just happens that the clear tube was a snug fit over the original barrel, I had to widen the hole in the barrel end cap so it to slide in far enough to be secure, but that was all, I got lucky with this one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back