Nerf Gun Props? YES!

I can get my hands on the Nerf Scouts now...yessss :)

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

almost done, just a little more detail painting..
IMG_7227.jpg

moving right along on the Vigilon

IMG_7231.jpg

I really dig the scout. That;s one of my favorite nerf designs. Those look awesome.

That Vigilon looks bulky. Like if you put it on a motion control stage and moved it past the lens it could pass for a space faring cargo ship. :) It looks cool. Very industrial.

I picked up a spectre from wal-mart a while back. I wanted to give this one a heavy distressing. Since you can see the projectiles I thought it might be cool to contrast the look with the body of the gun, and make them look new and shiny.

rev12.jpg

rev11.jpg

I really dig the scout. That;s one of my favorite nerf designs. Those look awesome.

That Vigilon looks bulky. Like if you put it on a motion control stage and moved it past the lens it could pass for a space faring cargo ship. :) It looks cool. Very industrial.

I picked up a spectre from wal-mart a while back. I wanted to give this one a heavy distressing. Since you can see the projectiles I thought it might be cool to contrast the look with the body of the gun, and make them look new and shiny.

rev11.jpg

Fantastic job! I did the same in a steel kind of color and they really added to the specter and also the maverick.

I just made an Aliens Pulse Rifle for a friends birthday out of nerf gun parts. It's made out the end part from a Longshot, middle from the Deploy, and the stock from a Recon. I just cut some plastic pieces out for the barrel vents and painted it up! :D

I couldn't really afford a nice counter for it but other than that it looks pretty right!

I just made an Aliens Pulse Rifle for a friends birthday out of nerf gun parts. It's made out the end part from a Longshot, middle from the Deploy, and the stock from a Recon. I just cut some plastic pieces out for the barrel vents and painted it up! :D

I couldn't really afford a nice counter for it but other than that it looks pretty right!

Very well done! Very creative :) I may borrow that combo if that's ok :)

I cut the middle out of the Deploy and attached the end so I could use the connector on the end of the Farsight. Also if you remove the stock of the Deploy there is a nice round peg under it that you can glue or attach stuff with. I don't have a picture of that though unfortunately.

Hi Guys,

Re the above mentioned Vortex blasters just thought all you UK Nerf lovers might be interested to know that Tesco has some of the smaller ones on sale today (I know this is slightly OT, sorry JA).

Here's my newly acquired Proton pre-any mod's or paint, it's a beauty:-

nrfproton.jpg

Roughneckone :cool

Hi Guys,

Re the above mentioned Vortex blasters just thought all you UK Nerf lovers might be interested to know that Tesco has some of the smaller ones on sale today (I know this is slightly OT, sorry JA).

Here's my newly acquired Proton pre-any mod's or paint, it's a beauty:-

nrfproton.jpg

Very cool! I consider that on-topic! :)

Very cool! I consider that on-topic! :)

Thanks JA :thumbsup. It's especially great since it isn't due for release here until the 10th September. Have to say that in person it's a very cool very futuristic looking Nerf pistol indeed, can't wait to see what people do with them!!

I've just been cruising through the forum a few minutes, it's great to see so many inspiring and talented people's work. All these guns look amazing!

Cool Just found this Thread. I have some painted up Nerf Blasters to add. I just need to get some decent pics. Snapping pics of my projects always seems to be the hardest part for me.

Cool Just found this Thread. I have some painted up Nerf Blasters to add. I just need to get some decent pics. Snapping pics of my projects always seems to be the hardest part for me.

That will be cool, glad you found the thread! I have the same issue, but it's more video than photo. I just don't think to tape the damned gun before I box em to mail out :)

I've just been cruising through the forum a few minutes, it's great to see so many inspiring and talented people's work. All these guns look amazing!

Thanks very much for that. It is pretty cool :)

Thanks JA :thumbsup. It's especially great since it isn't due for release here until the 10th September. Have to say that in person it's a very cool very futuristic looking Nerf pistol indeed, can't wait to see what people do with them!!

I'm almost done with my Vigilon and I work right by a Walmart...know the manager...I will be calling a favor, just in case there's a mad scramble for the guns :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back