ADI /BOSS Film Alien 3 Rod Puppet Maquette raw cast from PiH auction

I've got one too. The stock paint is not bad but yours looks a lot better. I doubt I'll ever sell mine. Partially due to shipping it would be a pain.

Is it the one on the left of the first picture ?If so it is my sculpt and paint i believe from when i first saw Chris Hall's original,sculpted it not long after the film came out,if you have more photos i can confirm.
Bruce

That looks like the Micheal Brunett Productions A3 1/3 scale maquette. It was cast from ADI's original molds.

It is the Burnett one. Hi Bruce, didn't realize that was you! We met at Chiller years and years ago!

Hi psimon,

maybe your Burnett is repainted by Larry Kidd???

Here is a pic of my Burnett Alien

IMG_3091.JPG

Yes my mistake,apologies.Hi Clutch,the Chiller shows were fantastic,are they still going ?I finished a full size Queen for a client a while back but she is a little too big to bring over the pond lol.
Hope you are well
Bruce

I am the owner of this Custom paint ADI Burnett Dog Alien Maquette. I am curious if anyone knows who the artist is that did the repaint and what these things are worth today.View attachment 735854 View attachment 735855

So any idea what these ADI Alien 3 maquettes are worth and has anyone tried shipping one. There is no box and I am afraid of having it broken if I have to ship it. Would love to know what other people have done.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back