Nor-Cal Annual Prop Party

Jlewis

Sr Member
It's that time again to work on setting a date for our annual Nor-Cal Prop Party Bash. :eek

Let's make this one a really great one, as this is the last year year I can host it in our vacant building. Our lease is ending early 2007. :cry

So, let start throwing out some dates, even those you can't make.

J

Okay, the address is

6835 Via Del Oro
San Jose, Ca. 95119

Let's say start time is 12:00 NOON to whenever. I'll have the chain to one entrance dropped and the building entrance is at the rear. So don't look for cars parked out front (street side). :D

I'd like to recommend sometime in October..
The weather sould be cooler and is closer to Holloween.
MAybe some costume preveiws?

October would provide less conflict for the DZC (Dropzone Copernicus) fan film guys. We'll likely be filming most weekends in August & September, so October'd give us some time to show you guys at least a "First Look" style featurette on the film, instead of just the teaser trailer AGAIN :p

Jesse
thealienslegacy.org

It's been in November for the past several years. The first two Saturdays are the 4th and the 11th. Right now I have nothing going on in November except for Thanksgiving.

J

October/November is good for me. Putting in an early request for Rogue187 and me to get the same tables since we have security needs for the live guns. Thanks. Yow...can't believe that almost a year has passed. It will be good to see old friends, meet some new ones. Are the Myth Busters guys invited again?

Just don't make it the last week of October if possible...I always go hang with my special effects buddies for Halloween week. We hit all the haunted houses and a few parties.

Gary

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back