Biker scout armor Where to buy?

The two best (i.e., closest to screen accurate) current possibilities for armor-helmet combinations are: (1) Faraway Creations and (2) the combination of bikerscout.net user "Strider" for armor plus RS Prop Masters for the helmet.

There are various pros and cons associated with each possibility that have been commented on in various threads in multiple forums. Option #2 that I mention above is a fairly new option, so new in fact that the armor offer is still in the get-your-name-on-the-list stage and orders will start to be filled in the next few weeks...

Dan

No, the RS helmets are ABS kits based on a production helmet that RS acquired at auction. The one offered here is fiberglass and there's no real info in the posting to indicate provenance.

I'd say that if you are really interested in putting together a nice Biker Scout costume setup that your best source of comparative information will be found over on bikerscout.net. Lots of very detailed and helpful information there.

Dan

I have a bunch of helmets, kinda got carried away last year. The Cucblack is very close to the RS bucket at half the price. Love my RS without question, but if you're trying to save a bit I'd go with the Cucblack (etsy/ebay). The resin parts are brittle and the pulls are inferior, but it's IMO much better looking than the SC or KS.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back