The Joker make-up

AlpineDarthMaul

Here's another make-up I did at ComicCon. This one was done on a friend who had more fun in this one day than he'd ever had. LOL... really, he LOVED it. Normally he's a pretty quiet guy, but he just went nuts as the Joker.

ComicCon064.jpg

ComicCon080.jpg

ComicCon083.jpg

ComicCon411.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(AlpineDarth Maul @ Jul 25 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1287851[/snapback]</div>
Normally he's a pretty quiet guy, but he just went nuts as the Joker.
[/b]

Ya I had to follow that freaking Joker around all day takeing pics and helping him with his stuff hehe.. :p :D

I was kinda his spoter becous he was mobed so mutch for pics and stuff it was verry hard to keep him on track to get around the con.. It was a grate day all around.

the Job on this was top notch... :thumbsup This guy is a Great make-up artist..

Man that looks excellent. He's a great Joker. That looks like it'd be a fun costume, and you probably wouldn't get hot.

and that's really cool that you were his spotter. You kinda need one if you're in a good costume. It's seems like people see someone in a really cool costume and they lose touch with reality and come up to you and do really stupid s**t sometimes.

Not a fan of the Adam West Batman, but that Batman costume looks really good.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back