Replica Keychain from the film Christine.

ChristneCarClub

This is a very simple replica prop from the movie Christine. This keychain was given to Arnie when he bought Christine from George Lebay.
ChristineClubKeychain.jpg

originalvictor.jpg

FinishedVictor1.jpg

christine-still.jpg

*Edited by me for possible sales talk. This was not my intentions.

Last edited:
Guys,

the sales talk in this thread has been reported by a member. As all of you should know, soliciting outside the Junkyard is not allowed.

Please don´t actively encourage new members to break the rules.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Guys,

the sales talk in this thread has been reported by a member. As all of you should know, soliciting outside the Junkyard is not allowed.

Please don´t actively encourage new members to break the rules.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Sorry about the possible sales talk but that was not my intentions. I edited my original post. (At no time did I ever say this keychain was for sale)

Cool prop. I didn't notice that before. Is Victor the name of a gas station chain, maybe a brand of oil or something? It looks like something you'd get as a freebie.

cool prop, cool book , cool car, crappy movie, actually when I read the book I was rooting for Christine... I guess the next question is are you building a 1:1 scale replica of the rest of the car?

cool prop, cool book , cool car, crappy movie, actually when I read the book I was rooting for Christine... I guess the next question is are you building a 1:1 scale replica of the rest of the car?

Hey DarkKnight,

Why yes I was able to find a 1958 Plymouth Belevedere in Simi Valley, Ca. I have been collecting parts for Christine so that is will be "screen correct" like a 350 Golden Commando, matching numbered carbs, air cleaners, bumper wings, after market metal replacement side mirrors which were no original to the car, Plymouth Fury 150 speedo, Plymouth Fury door pulls/trim and the Plymouth Fury seats. The hard thing about doing an exact replica is that no one repops these items. The 350 GC and matching carbs were only made for these models in 1958 so they are very rare.

Here are a few pics of my Christine as she sits right now... I was lucky to buy a car that need very little body repair and had power steering and power brakes which is what Christine had in the film.

58Plymmm.jpg

ChristineFront22.jpg

ChuckSean1.jpg

58Plymouth5.jpg

58Plymouth3.jpg

58Plymouth2.jpg

Christine14.jpg

She will soon look like this... This pic is one of the actual surviving movie stunt cars from the film Christine. This particular vehicle chased Moochie Welch into the loading dock. :)
Martinscar1.jpg

Here's a story you guys might want to read

The Christine Story

That is a great article and it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about all that movie memoralbilia going to the scrapper. :cry

The movie car I spoke about is owned by Martin Sanchez who also went through that junkyard and saved several pieces. Here is his amazing story on how he obtained that movie car. :thumbsup

ChristineCarClub.com : Member's Rides

Last edited:
She will soon look like this... This pic is one of the actual surviving movie stunt cars from the film Christine. This particular vehicle chased Moochie Welch into the loading dock. :)
Martinscar1.jpg

Hold the phone...if I remember correctly, that loading dock was a little too small for the car, and the front end was wrecked in the murder. Unless you mean this is the car that did the chasing and another one was sacrificed in the murder of Moochie?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back