Hawkman/girl helmet

downtown dave

Greetings all! I am getting into cosplay and I found this site. I want to make a Hawkman hawkgirl costume and saw some great examples on this forum for leads. Does anyone know where I can contact John at AEPROPS. I've seen many mentions of his name and examples and hope I can get one of his kits. If anyone has any ideas of creating a mask/helmet I would appreciate the input!

Regards,

Dave

John made my helmet kit but to my knowledge has been out of the prop selling business for close to a couple of years now. Hopefully he will see this and respond here. If you get in touch with him please post it here as I have people asking me about him all the time :) Thanks! Allen

i am also looking for a jay garrick helmet as well as a hawkman and hawkgirl helmet. it surprises me that there are not more out there. if anyone has any ideas, please advise.

Kal

if you search for Jay Garrick helmet on ebay there is a pretty decent one by Cosplay Fly I believe and all it needs is a silver paint job. As for the Hawks I think ReevesFX does their helmets but you could also get find some 3d files out there and paint one up.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back