Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber with partially scratch made controlbox

Thanks for your kind compliments :)

Well as for the grey painted black ABS strips they are created as a 'T' so you actually have 2 sides to glue it on the edges of the metal activation box with industrial super glue ... of course if you use some force they can and will snap :wacko

Chaim

Since The Last Jedi is right around the corner ... I for one am curious to see how much Old Luke's lightsaber will deviate from the one in Return of the Jedi ... to be honest the last time of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia and more screen-time for Mark Hamill as Luke will be the only reason for me to go see The Last Jedi in a cinema ... storywise ... I'm not that interested anylonger ... which is a shame :(

Chaïm

P.S. The pictures are fully functional again in all my posted threads ... and if you find a picture of mine which you need and is still not available due to Photobucket issues, please send me a PM with a post# link so I can rectify the matter :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back