The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

spiderfan11

Sr Member
Hey everyone! I figured since the first pics of filming are starting to come online that I would start this thread. I know that no pics of the costume are on yet, but I have taken a liking to Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker wardrobe in the newest shots and would like to see if I can find some of it.
Here are the pics:
Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield: Spider-Man Smooches! | emma stone andrew garfield kiss 01 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

I found the gloves he wears here (color is Maroon):
UrbanOutfitters.com > Nepal Fingerless Glove

I also know that the boots he wears are Frye Rogan Hiker boots.

The item I would really like to pinpoint is the jacket he wears. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Re: Spiderman Reboot Costumes and Wardrobe

Looks like an M-65 Field jacket to me, although it seems to be missing the epaulets. I've seen the pattern for that jacket used by a number of popular clothing brands though. So it may not be a real M-65, but that would at least get you pretty darn close.

Good work ID'ing the gloves, I wish I could help you with the other stuff.

Here is a good photo of Andrew Garfield in the wardrobe,

mq007t.jpg

You can see some of his belt and I don't know if I am seeing things but it looks like he has 2 different colour shoe laces as well.

I would say you're right about the shoelaces great1. One black, one blue. Thanks Navmidn for ID'ing the jacket, now I wonder if we could possible find a brand.

Another thing I just noticed: If you look at the picture below, you can clearly see a small section of blue fabric on the back-forearm of the jacket. This along with no epaulets could possibly help narrow the search down if anyone has some good searching skills.
emma-stone-andrew-garfield-kiss-12.jpg

I'm looking forward to this movie. If you wore his clothes out like that and didn't look like Andrew, would people still recognize you? Just a thought. Everyone dresses like he does nowadays.

I'm not necessarily planning on wearing this as a costume. I personally love his outfit and would like to wear it on a daily basis lol. I'm hoping that when the bigger pics (spiderman costume) are released, this thread can be a home for those discussions as well. For now, however, we just have this one outfit to replicate :)

does anyone know why there doing a reboot and why sam rami isnt involved in this movie?

my guess and its only a guess is because Toby didnt want to do it and also down to spidey 3 being bloody awful. i realy hope they ,ake the suit look something beleivably made too. loved the last suit but would be great to see an alex ross type suit and have mechanical web shooters too.

I thought Spiderman was supposed to be bigger and stronger than Mary Jane. :confused

oh yeah , does anyone have a clue as to the villain yet. ?

As said previously, the Lizard seems to be the most likely; however, they also cast Irfhan Khan as Nels Van Adder, so there was some speculation that the lesser known villain, Proto-goblin, might make an appearance. I was hoping against the Proto-goblin thing, because it would be a waste of space for any one of the hundreds of cooler/A-list Spidey villains. I'm almost thinking he might just be a mad scientist sort of thing, and perhaps only used to segue into the Osborn/Oscorp/Goblin story for the next film.

Last edited:

So, since there hasn't been much movement or new news to add to the conversation, here are the gloves I ordered from Urban Outfitters:

They were delivered just a few minutes ago :)
e89d0f8c.jpg

Aside from being all around happy that I got the first part of the wardrobe, these are also very warm gloves, and I will probably wear them on a daily basis :)

supposedly the direction for the reboot is going to be closer to the ultimate spider-man comics, so I dont think we will get to see the infamous web shooters. I really like also with the casting they did for this movie, I was kind of tired of roided spidey. Ive always liked the sleek skinny spidey you see in the comics

supposedly the direction for the reboot is going to be closer to the ultimate spider-man comics, so I dont think we will get to see the infamous web shooters. I really like also with the casting they did for this movie, I was kind of tired of roided spidey. Ive always liked the sleek skinny spidey you see in the comics

The ultimate series Spidey does have mechanical webshooters though. I'm thinking we will see them this time around. Emma Stone said in an interview that they actually made the two of them take some science classes, so hopefully they will focus a little more on their intelligence and scientific genius in this one, including Pete's invention of the solution and shooters for his webs. I'm really looking forward to this film, if done right, it could be better than the original series which, aside from the third one, was already damn good.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back