"Ready Room Scale" Stargazer parts ID and build

I think I have ID'd the part that goes under the main shuttle bay....it is the separate part that goes behind the head of the Super Deformed Xabungle Robot Man! I'll post a photo of it as soon as I get it taken.

2GUifSb.jpg

DZ5eq30.jpg

3HHwHIu.jpg

I know these are not good pics but they do show the item I'm talking about and how it should look compared to the one photo in the facebook link above.

Last edited:
All buttoned up now with brass rods running through the necks, saucer, and aluminum armature. She’s a tough, plus-size ship.

Tomorrow: more primer, pre-shading, and the base coat.

42294446911_f78d292276_c.jpg

Re: "Ready Room Scale" Stargazer parts ID and build

Yes I can share what the parts are. They are from the Crusher Joe "Powered Suit" 1/35 scale. The part numbers are B9. There are two of these. They are part of the "hands" of the powered suit. I will attach an over head photo of the upper hull where these parts are located. They are the only grey parts on the upper hull surface in the photo.

Main Hull 12.jpg And just for fun, a photo of the lower hull. Main Hull 13.jpg I hope this helps everyone with their builds.

I've stared at the pictures from the link you posted back on May 15th. The "edge-on" view of the upper hull photo is how I figured out these pieces.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back