MGM/Hollywood Studios Orlando Rocketeer Props

tubachris85x

Master Member
Here you guys go, Im not going to link them all in here but you can check out the rest on my photobucket album

Here's how my day started

100_2283.jpg

Here's what I had to go through just to get to the prop warehouse

100_2286.jpg

Location of the props haven't changed, but I tried my best despite having a horde of zombie tourist surrounding me, giving me crap for "stopping to look at the pile's of junk." Every mofo called the rocketeer props, the "stuff from the Iron Man movie" :facepalm:

100_2301.jpg

100_2288.jpg

You can clearly see this was one of the stunt "break-away" helmets

100_2298.jpg

100_2306.jpg

100_2292.jpg

100_2313.jpg

100_2295.jpg

100_2293.jpg

Im not going to post more of those rocketpacks, but you can check more out at the link below, for the following reasons:

100_2401.jpg

100_2402.jpg

100_2403.jpg

100_2371.jpg

100_2360.jpg

100_2386.jpg

100_2388.jpg

So theres quite a few more. If these pics don't help anyone for references, than I don't think anything will

You can find more pics here: MGM Rocketeer 28DEC2010 pictures by tubachris85x - Photobucket

I'll make a seperate thread with the other props I took pics of

-TC

Did they still have the busted-head statue from the test scene? It used to be next to those packs, and it still had a pack strapped to it.

Everytime I do this tour, I'm always puzzled by the "kid-sized' Rocketter pack and helmet lying underneath the break-away helmet.

A little off topic, but what is that Vader "ANH" helmet?

That is Darth Vader's helmet as it appeared in the original Star Wars movie in 1977. ANH = "A New Hope" Personally I have never gotten used to calling Star Wars "A New Hope" but it is certainly necessary to help differentiate between the variations seen in the helmets from movie to movie.

Back on topic though I think I can see the boots of the busted head statue on the shelf right above the jet packs.

Last edited:
Yea was there in May and I have MANY photos of the Star Wars Props seen in the link above and some that were not in the link. The Vader is the Park suit made for Disney by Lucasfilm

That is Darth Vader's helmet as it appeared in the original Star Wars movie in 1977.

I understand that. Let me be more specific.

What replica version is it? No New Hope exist anymore, that I know of, so I am curious about this particular helmet.

I understand that. Let me be more specific.

What replica version is it? No New Hope exist anymore, that I know of, so I am curious about this particular helmet.

Ah, gotcha--my Derp for the day, sorry. I think the general consensus is that helmet is from the Rick Baker ILM mold. The same as the SL/DarthJones helmets and the one from the recent Profiles in History auction.

Ah, gotcha--my Derp for the day, sorry. I think the general consensus is that helmet is from the Rick Baker ILM mold. The same as the SL/DarthJones helmets and the one from the recent Profiles in History auction.

Awesome, thats what I was looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back