BTTF 2+3 Walkie Talkies

Finally decided to make the packaging.

Thanks again to "DB537" for the scans !!!

I used :

- self-adhesive paper to print on
- cardboard
- book cover foil for the finished look

attachment.php

bttf-2-3-walkie-talkies-dsc00007.jpg-94844d1337242272

bttf-2-3-walkie-talkies-dsc00008.jpg-94845d1337242425

Last edited:
I have the wire. It's 12 gauge white cloth wire.

The wire I'm looking for, is it something like this :

A classic round plain white cord with a fabric cover.
This is a real classic one.
A modern yet retro cable to rewire your old lamp or design your own.
Be creative and let this coloured electrical cord show.

Diameter wire (mm) 6
Numbre of wires 2
Thickness of brass wire 0,75

attachment.php

The wire I'm looking for, is it something like this

I still have over 2 meters of cloth wire left from when I made my walkie talkies. If you can cover the postage cost I will send you more than enough to finish a pair of radios. :cool

I should have been more specific my bad, I have the walkie talkie, but i am looking for a battery. But I wouldn't mind a fake set....didn't really think of that.

I just got this hehe

0FC25F96DCEF4EA4A27B29E4320105D7.jpg

I love them :D

The only problem is there's one with a missing orange cap for the antenna, any idea where I could find one similar or maybe one of you got an extra one? Who knows XD!!

I'm also looking for the sort of "knobs" for the dry cells, any idea where I could find some? ><!
Thanks ;D

Emma

You can mold and cast a replacement orange antenna cap. Or, you can look for an "archer", which is kinda a radio shack brand, antenna and those have a very similar orange cap. The battery posts of the batteries could be replicated roughly and cheaply using small plumbing caps. I think they are like dust caps. That or they are like bushings, I can't remember.

Here are the scans:

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad231/DB_537/CardFront.png

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad231/DB_537/CardBack.png

Just print them at 9.75"x5" on some photo paper and clip the edges with a corner rounder. :cool:thumbsup

I just recently bought a pair of 60-4014 walkie talkies,but the back of my packaging is different. I don't have them on hand yet so I'm not sure if they have the silver sticker on the back though. If they do and this is the right packaging l, then I would be happy to help you with scans.
$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

Last edited:
The right walkie talkie weirdly has a silver cap on it instead of an orange one. I have a pair of 60-4004s that I will switch them out, so I'm good. The seller claims that they have never been opened. I doubt it if it has such an abnormality.
$_3.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back