The Crow, Eric Draven Costume

HOLY MOLY mate you look exact to brandon lee apart from the hair being a bit short your make up is spot on you even have similar eyes well done mate cannot wait to see you finish it XD

heres my Crow so far..

30194101501903143901588.jpg

I'm wearing mmy fau leather pants from when i was a kid, i need to get a custom coat, real leather pants, para trooper boots, and a nylon shirt.

So, you've made me happy. You look great! I used to have a huge crush on Brandon Lee, even though he was dead. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sorry to drag this one from the grave but I didn't feel like making a new thread.
I'm thinking about doing this costume but the most difficult piece is the coat.
I wonder if anybody has any recommendations for leather jacket and coat makers that do custom work and are willing to work with buyers to refine all the details necessary for a screen accurate coat?

Anyone know the caliber of bullet casing he has in his hair? I'm guessing it's a .45 but I know next to nothing about fire-arms and ammo. Any clue? Cheers.

well I wear in year of 2001 , I didn't remeber yet.
No picture of me, too pity... I look like too Brandon Lee's face.

I see this user from D00R , it is fantasic , your double Brandon Lee.

My God, I missed every day for Brandon Lee :( :(

This costume I wanted longer time... money money $$$ *shy*

Check out my pics in my albums. I cut my hair short just to become Eric Draven in 2000! HA! With the help of my friends long black leather coat. I think ppl actually thought I was a dude ;)

Love The Crow and so sad Brandon Lee is gone :(

.38 maybe?

In other news, I found the ideal buttons for the leather (or in my case pvc with excellent stretch!) pants. But they are black and I need to hit them with some spray paint and then a little distressing.
I've also found a roll of natural coloured leather hide strip that will be ideal for the binding on his chest and upper leg. At first I thought it was just twine but on close inspection of some hi-res photos it appears it is indeed twisted leather strip.

So my costume is all done. Won't be putting up any pics until I get some decent ones. In the meantime I have a Crow for the costume thats nearly finished.

wiz3.jpg

Just to note that this bird was not taken illegally and doesn't contravene the U.K. wildlife act 1981

Quick first make-up test today.
Needs a bit of tweeking and the nose scar adding. Any thoughts?
Soon be time to reach for the black hair dye (not looking forward to that), the sideburns will have to go too lol.

Last edited:
Gonna bring this thread back from the dead Draven style!
Thinking of putting together a Screen accurate Crow costume.
Anybody know what boots he wore?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back