nicktea's Ghostbusters Eleanora Twitty Ghostly Portrait

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, being further South than Scotland (way further), it was reasonable to expect this to arrive a day or 2 later. It got here this morning :)

Without further ado, here she is in all her glory, far right, under my 'mini Vigo' :lol !

cab161210b-758x576.jpg

etwit1.jpg

etwit2.jpg

etwit3.jpg

What a fantastic idea this was !

Those of you missed out on the first run, DON'T on the second !

Last edited:
Re: nicktea's Ghostbusters Eleanora Twitty Portrait

Yup, and very very original creativity. I don't think I've ever seen a CGI 'prop' done anywhere near like this before.

I adore mine. I realized with mine, you see the librarian staring at it dead on, and it becomes the ghost as you move away - as in my opinion - it looks best. Is this true for everyone else? I remember reading it was the opposite but had a nice suprise when it arrived.
P.S. Those pictures are perfect!

I adore mine. I realized with mine, you see the librarian staring at it dead on, and it becomes the ghost as you move away - as in my opinion - it looks best. Is this true for everyone else? I remember reading it was the opposite but had a nice suprise when it arrived.
P.S. Those pictures are perfect!

Yeah, mines is the same mate but like yourself, I had expected the opposite due to early reports so I am a happy bunny as its best this way.:cool:thumbsup

In mine the ghost is seen straight on. It's good for me that way, because one approaches the portrait from the side on entering the room.

That lenticular technique is really effective on this print, alot more effective than on crummy baseball cards. lol

Nice display too!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back