Iron Man Foam Pepakura Templates

PepMaster

Sr Member
Hello Everyone, I will be using Robo3687 and Dancing_Fool files for this project, I will be making modifications to the pepakura files but not to the original 3D model so that the pepakura files can be used to do a foam build with. At the end of each file will be instructions on the file of how to work with it. I am mainly doing this for my costume build but I am putting files as I get done with a part here to share with the rest of you if you want to build a Iron Man Foam suit. The files are being kept the same scale as originally unfolded unless changes have to be made to a certain part for it to fit right. Credit is given on each file at the end of the instructions to the 3D Modeller and to myself for the re-unfold. Hope this helps you guys as I finish a part I will update the OP.
Extremis Chest- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Should be pretty cool, good luck!

A little tip though - You can turn off the tabs (since i don't think you'll be using them with foam) by going to 2dPatternWindow and unticking Show Flaps. Helps give the foam unfolds a nice clean look

Hey Vagabond.... if it helps. I built my Mark 5 this way.

I just played with join/dis-join faces till I had large enough shapes to work with... I also removed all the edge pieces as those aren't necessary with the natural thickness of the foam being used.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Show us pics of your Mark V, Jordan!

I just played with join/dis-join faces till I had large enough shapes to work with... I also removed all the edge pieces as those aren't necessary with the natural thickness of the foam being used.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Hope this helps. Cheers!

You mean Mark 4 don't you? If you did build a 5 I would love to see it too!!!

hey guys i'm building a load of iron man suits from pepakura, starting with extremis and building Silver centurion, mk i, iron patriot, rescue, war machine, war machine 2.0 (female for those outta the know) bleeding edge and, finally ultimate!

its gonna be a load of work but will post pics and keep updates! but on another note i have no idea what sort of lights to get for the chest pieces and gloves or how to light the eyes properly! any advice would really help!

I will post the files for each different suit as i finish the foam edits but for now most of what you want can be found here!

http://www.therpf.com/f24/eyeofsaurons-pep-files-iron-man-non-movie-151288/

i will also be uploading my edited versions of jf and EOS' files incase anyone wants them!

hey guys i'm building a load of iron man suits from pepakura, starting with extremis and building Silver centurion, mk i, iron patriot, rescue, war machine, war machine 2.0 (female for those outta the know) bleeding edge and, finally ultimate!

its gonna be a load of work but will post pics and keep updates! but on another note i have no idea what sort of lights to get for the chest pieces and gloves or how to light the eyes properly! any advice would really help!

I will post the files for each different suit as i finish the foam edits but for now most of what you want can be found here!

http://www.therpf.com/f24/eyeofsaurons-pep-files-iron-man-non-movie-151288/

i will also be uploading my edited versions of jf and EOS' files incase anyone wants them!

I would love EOS' 1st Appearance Iron Man foam templates!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back