Original ANH Stormtrooper helmet and Armor - Just the Facts

You cannot compare.
AA used a ESB mkii suit and a ROTJ suit that had been reverse engineered to look ANH the reworked the two combinations to look ANH. So it cannot be compared to a real ANH suit. Yes you can put them side by side but it still
Won't be a true comparison. If you want ANH with lineage go with RS. If you want something that looks ANH without lineage go with TM. If you'd like a ROTJ go with me.

All right, thats for the suit.
What aboutvthe Helmet, thats what I really want to add to my collection.

What is so different from the movie ANH?
I really want a Hero with the low trim and bubble grey lens, thats what it was in ANH from what I've been reading for somes years!

Thanks for posting the nitty gritty details, I knew someone would, as I said his is nothing like what you have seen on Screen, and yes you not only have the ROTJ but other fine works of art as well! :thumbsup

You cannot compare.
AA used a ESB mkii suit and a ROTJ suit that had been reverse engineered to look ANH the reworked the two combinations to look ANH. So it cannot be compared to a real ANH suit. Yes you can put them side by side but it still
Won't be a true comparison. If you want ANH with lineage go with RS. If you want something that looks ANH without lineage go with TM. If you'd like a ROTJ go with me. ��

- - - Updated - - -

The back and cap are all wrong on AA as well as the undercut of the helmet.

Check Jez's awesome site out www.starwarshelmets.com

What is so different from the movie ANH?
I really want a Hero with the low trim and bubble grey lens, thats what it was in ANH from what I've been reading for somes years!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back