Anh Star Destroyer Devestator Parts Map

Wow. Terrific work. And thanks for all the work on mapping and spurring efforts IDing parts. Very much appreciated!

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could help out on an ID - anyone know what the part underneath the Fujimi Sherman part is offhand (I feel like it's from a ship, a turret housing - I'm sure that I've seen it but I can't put my finger on it)?

isd_bottom_piece.jpg

Edit: nevermind, thanks for looking. :)

king_george.jpg

Last edited:
Guess whos back!
So.
Where did all my maps go?
Theres absolutely no reason for them to disapear.
I never post links.
I always post pictures to threads.
Stonky. Glad to see your pushing on.
Sorry I havent been in touch. Thats going to change.
Anyway I believe I can finnish the other id's. Ill post them up on my site.

Good to hear from you again! I have some more IDs as well that I haven't had the chance to post - grateful for any that you can add!

In the interests of keeping the thread moving, these little tidbits are both from the Tamiya 1/700 Hood:

tamiya_1_700_hood.jpg

Well since my maps are gone Ill just continue on my site. But feel free to pist whatever here. I just dont have the time to pist on multiple sites anymore. Glad to see these threads being used though. Thats the idea.

I'd have loved to have seen the maps. I'm planning a Devastatir myself. Thanks to all for identifying parts, it is very much appreciated.

Hey all,

Looking for this part on the underside of the devastator:

061_0191.jpg

Any ideas before I start ripping all of my kits out of their boxes? :)

Hey Stonky this looks awesome!! These Orthos are great! Any chance you could post Orthos of the sides and bottom? I have my own ISD project going but unfortunately my reference is limited to what I can find on the internet. So threads like this are priceless! But finding a source that uses Photogrammetry to get the proportions is HUGE for me!! Thats a level of accuracy and confidence I cannot find in most reference. It's hard to pull proportions from images from the movies since I never know what FOV was used on any given shot.

Also any chance you got good reference pics of the underside? Specifically the inside of the docking bays?

Front ortho view (I've been concentrating on the top):

View attachment 694711

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back