"Displayed" - Robin Hood Medallion & Wanted Poster

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got these from our very own Pete SSS just a couple of hours ago & couldn't wait to display them.

Thay are just superb quality ! Thank you Pete for making these available to us :thumbsup

(Robin Hood was not pleased to see the poster though, and made his feelings quite clear :lol ... will improve on the arrow in due course :))

RHbk-741x482.jpg

RHcls-399x600.jpg

RHpostsg2.jpg

RHmed-653x593.jpg

RHsgmed-721x411.jpg

If you were on the fence, go for it ! The thread is here

http://www.therpf.com/f13/robin-hood-prince-thieves-pewter-medallion-poster-100876/

Last edited:
Re: Displayed - Robin Hood Medallion & Wanted Poster

Definitely a great display.. I too, think the arrow is a great touch.. Where did you grab it from, might look at getting one for my display..

Thanks fellows :)

I made the arrow myself though.

It's just a piece of bamboo, part of those bamboo stick thingies that are used to keeps plants upright in gardening.

Cut to size, stuck 4 feathers on it with glue, trimmed them to shape, bored a hole in the tip, and stuck it over the nail holding up the poster :lol

Cool wallhanger! I like the touch of the arrow, that sets it off pretty good.

I'm glad your pleased with it Alan! It's fantastic to see it amongst your incredible collection. I'm jealous that you've made your arrow already!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back