DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

re: DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep File Development

Hey, does anyone have a good method of how to connect all the arm pieces together? I'm just not sure how to connect the elbow and still have it be able to bend :confused

Ye ole' bolt, nut and washer always does the trick.

Hey, does anyone have a good method of how to connect all the arm pieces together? I'm just not sure how to connect the elbow and still have it be able to bend :confused

this all looks amazing! i'm looking to use Dancin Fools files for my build and i can't wait to get started. Now i just have to find me some free time and i'm good to go

Last edited:

your work is really great any chance for a mark 4 suit in the future?

is there any chance of a .rar file,if there is already one would you be so kind to point me in the right direction,if there isnt one ill be happy to make one

Hey DF, Would also like to know of any updates etc
Am hoping to make you model as making a Mk III Helmet right now and love the build that you've got here.

Also a RAR file with everything would be amazing.

Don't know If I am being blind as well but is there any feet part here?

Sorry guys, I'm swamped with real life work right now. Haven't had a chance to work on the model in a while. In the process of finalling on the Captain America game.

Good Luck with that DF.
By Captain America game do you mean like a PS3 game because that would be sweet.

you think it be n e good? as the ironman games
were bad not in a gd way at all

Yep PS3/360 Captain America : Super Soldier, here's the trailer from Comic Con.

YouTube - Captain America: Super Soldier Trailer

Holy crap man! That looks sweet as!
Looking forward to having a go on it.

Biggest problem with alot of modern games is that there is no longevity to the game. They last a few hours and are completed. Games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy you could play for weeks and still be unlocking stuff.

But looking forward to the game and the costume updates DF! Good work!

Does anyone have unfolded these files???
Tight
IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Thigh Additions
IronMan_ThighAdditions.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Hey Guys!

It's been a while since I've posted things went into full crunch mode on Cap so I didn't have anytime to work on personal stuff. Now that the game is all wrapped up I have a personal life again! I've started working on the shin/calves. I'm modelling all the separate parts that are represented on the Hot Toys model. So the back will open up and flip up if you want to build it that way or just glue it all together as a solid piece.

I'm almost happy with the general shape and then I'll start putting in all the extra detail bits. I've been trying to design them a little bit bigger than the current calves that are out there floating around and reduce the ridiculous curve from the concept art that essentially make them unwearable.

Here's a couple shots of the current progress.
april142011.jpg

april142011b.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back