!! UPDATE-6/20/2011= life size Jason Voorhees last page

Re: My life size Jason Voorhees-Freddy vs Jason

Outstanding work. :thumbsup One of the best displays I've seen in a long time. Jason or otherwise.

Amazing work from everyone involved. Would love to see people's reactions when confronted with it....

That's definately a great piece. was his left eye hole in the mask really busted open like that? or was it just added as extra detail? It's still great nonetheless

Yes it is. I had the pleasure of speaking to Douglas and in the pic, his right away is indeed damaged, bloodied red eye look.

Yes it is. I had the pleasure of speaking to Douglas and in the pic, his right away is indeed damaged, bloodied red eye look.

Hellz is right. The screen used mask is made of resin and sits upon another black mask. The busted eye pieces were glued/attached back to the under black mask giving the illusion of a totally busted and cracked jason mask. The replica that I made for Hellz lifesize is on one .90 ABS plastic blank. Once weathered up 100% the effect is VERY close to the dual resin original mask only in .90 ABS plastic. This makes the mask virtually indestructible for wear or display.

Re: UPDATE life size Jason- FVJ-Freddy severed head last page!

Hey guys just thought i would share this with everyone, in the process of having a sculpted freddy head by Rodolfo! thanks bud! and kind of improved Jason as well. HEre are the pics, now there is a whole lot of work to be done

dsc03100ss.jpg
DSCN0088.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back